Show Off Your Titaniums...

Sorry my Man, these YoYo’s are to old and irreplaceable to sell. Not to mention that I overpaid for them so I would have to charge a fortune just to break even.
It’s great to see you still on this board though :+1:

6 Likes

Likewise :sunglasses:

4 Likes

My titanium collection is now complete:

Top row: TiVayder (x3)
Mid row: TiHawk, TiBanshee
Bot row: TiRROX, 000 (AMS), Ultima

25 Likes

bro your so lucky to have this many Ti yoyos they look so nice!

5 Likes

18 Likes

Spaceship
AMS Tundra
TiShee
TiVayder
TiSS Hummingbird
TiHawk

17 Likes

23 Likes

Just these two, a well loved and sparked Ricochet and its cousin the Titanium Dream.

8 Likes

Anyone have a TiMe Koreyoshi? It’s one I’ve had my eye on for a while but never pulled the trigger given the chance.

And how do those new 888s play?

3 Likes

is that the TWAngle or Ti-Shutter? either one it looks massive next to the others

4 Likes

TI Wangle

5 Likes

14 Likes

My one and only. That’ll probably be changing this week, will be adding it’s sibling Soon :grin:

18 Likes

2 TiVayders, 2 TiWangles (one b grade), TiPendulum 44Clash edition, regular TiShutter, and TiBowl (20 of 30 original run)

14 Likes

Finally hit 10 Titaniums in the collection, courtesy of the latest RSO drops! Its crazy to think that many many years ago I thought the Tom Kuhn SB2 was way too expensive. If I only knew.

29 Likes

So, which one is your favorite?

3 Likes

Teatime or The Bowl

4 Likes

You got 2 yweti !!!

5 Likes

The Bowl over the Vayder? I suppose they are very different playing yoyos and it depends what you’re into.

I’ve been loving the YWETI recently, very comfortable shape and pocket friendly.

4 Likes

I’d be splitting hairs between a lot of them. The vayder is dead smooth and a great Yoyo, I just like the fit and feel of the teatime and bowl a little better in my hand.

3 Likes