Show Off Your Titaniums...

Id post my pair but all my yoyos are buried underneath a lot of stuff because we got new carpet

1 Like

Just the one, but loving every second of it!

18 Likes

looks sick!

6 Likes

Nice!
Ill throw in a pic later.
Shame I just sold my dazzler :frowning:
But I added a ti echelon :slight_smile:

5 Likes

1 ti peak and 1 vayder not in pic

20 Likes

What’s the one with the hub stacks?

3 Likes

ti888 proto if i’m not mistaken

3 Likes

I was thinking that as soon as I posted

3 Likes

14 Likes

10 Likes

Sooo what are people’s thoughts on the Tishee??

Great necro thread btw

5 Likes

I love the TiShee.

However, I have two, and I am a little baffled by the fact that the response is very noticeably different between them. Wut? :astonished:

4 Likes

Well it’s been a long time since I have visited everyone here at YYE.
Loving all the Titaniums that have been developed in the last few years.
I have a few that have not made it into this photo yet, but I hope to soon.

21 Likes

Really like that half swap Aurora. I have an all grey. Such a fun little yo

1 Like

Really? I’d like to hear more. I really liked the response of that copper. Come to think about it my blue TiShee does have less of a “solid bind”. Not bad by any measure, but certainly different.

3 Likes

Woah

3 Likes

All my G2s produce pretty snappy binds. Not One Drop snappy, mind you, but still pretty tight snappy binds. Copper TiShee #4 has fairly slippy binds by comparison. A bit surprising given how consistent the bind response is across all my other G2s. I expect (hope?) this is easily fixed by putting in some OD slim pads (at some point).

3 Likes

Pads are weird. Some “sheets” come out harder then others. I’d just swap them out. Feel free to shoot an email and I should be able to send out a free replacement set.

6 Likes

I never got an answer; why haven’t you sold me an Aurora yet? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Heres my pair. Finally got around to taking the collection back out.

10 Likes