Show Off Your Titaniums...

My Current titanium rotation:

22 Likes

The 7th Heaven :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

How’s the finish on the Rose gold YWETI? I got the gunmetal after much debate as to which one.

3 Likes

That’s classy as hell

2 Likes

Don’t think I forgot any but I may have.

14 Likes

Seems owning two vayders is a prerequisite for this thread :flushed:

10 Likes

I’m so close to pulling the trigger on my first!

3 Likes

Small collection here. All meaningful to me.
Float, Vayder, SE Prototype.

20 Likes

That SE proto looks nice! How is it coming along?

4 Likes

It’s going well! Just processing feedback on it from the NYYYC as it comes in. Working with side effects is a lot of fun because there’s a whole range of mass to work with even after getting a prototype.

8 Likes

Lots of combinations you have there, it llooks very exciting! Have you considered new SE designs for it or are you sticking with what is currently available? Titanium SEs would be a nice touch.

3 Likes

Not currently. Designing new SE’s is out of the scope of this project, though the idea certainly has my brain cooking up new stuff. I don’t think Titanium on Titanium is a very good idea though cause they might stick together - a common issue with titanium axles.

5 Likes

Looks very nice. Was it machined by one drop as well?

2 Likes

No, it’s through FPM. Using official One Drop Side Effects though.

6 Likes

ILYY Titaniums.

E1NSTiEN (RSO collab)
Teatime
TiGER (iYoYo collab)
DR3I

22 Likes

My loves - Blasted Tishee too good.

18 Likes

The blasted ones feel so nice.

7 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

Silvia
Mustang
Float
Diaspora

21 Likes

I’d say more like:

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

6 Likes

I ended up getting the TiShee after positive comments in this thread (thanks for the recommendation zslane!), and a light box, so I thought I’d try it out for the first time on my collection of 3.

As predicted, I took far too many photos, but here are the selected 12 that made the cut. These photos are unedited, taken with an IPhone 6S. Will happily accept constructive criticism on improved angle/lighting/photo editing. The box is pretty small (less than a cubic foot). Thanks for looking.

11 Likes