Please close - with the help of the community the problem was solved

So many weird things happening here. I’ve done proxy stuff here on YYE before once or twice, but didn’t ever think about @Knomad’s point of a buyer maliciously using said proxy situation to eventually file a claim, due to it not going directly to the buyer and the buyer claiming it wasn’t “delivered to the right address.” Makes me kinda wary of doing anything like that in the future tbh.

Also the whole Jensen connection thing is so sketchy to me too man. Seems to me that it’s more like this is how the counterfeit A-RT’s are being made. I’ve been a victim/on the receiving end of counterfeit A-RT, so forgive me if I’m more cautious and skeptical than most when it comes to this. I wouldn’t be surprised if we start seeing some fake A-RT 420s and MCMO’s popping up in the near future.

This is minor and somewhat unrelated to the situation, but @EddieJIA using that handle also might cause further confusion down the road/at first glance that A-RT the brand has somehow been involved in some. Using a brand name of a small boutique company as your handle on a forum, then scamming people is not cool. I was even confused when first reading the title of the thread, as I thought A-RT might have been involved in some sketchy business. Would be nice if Eddie Jai changed his username IMO, regardless of whether he’s at fault or not - using a company’s name for your own username doesn’t feel right to me.

Hoping your claim goes smoothly and you don’t incur any loss, @KNOMAD

6 Likes