Regreting YoYo Purchases

well look at some of the feedback here! Plus I don’t like small yoyos…

But you can’t determine its a bad yoyo by only seeing the people who didn’t like it.

i love my 888…
whats that “thing” about it that people hate btw… just curious…

Ill trade back for it lol. That is if you still even have it.

For me it feels brickish…but I used the heaviest one ('09) so maybe I would like the others.

that’s true I love the DM lol… I’ll shut up…

THE DM’s Alright, i prefer it over my X-convict ::slight_smile:

the dark magic is better then the new breed, IMO. i hated the new breed but i borrowed it from a friend so it wasn’t a “purchase”.

You’ve been on this forum long enough to know that no yo-yo is better than the other.

If you didn’t know, that means, in my opinion.

Oh, I knew what it meant I didn’t see it though. I should read more carefully. Sorry.

lol

Back on topic…

and this crappy little duncan looper I bought at a cracker barrel called the Ignite wooden axel!

I regret buying a Dark Magic.

Although I don’t hate it as much as most people do, (I use it to carry around and show people stuff because I can do 1a, 4a, and 5a with it, and I don’t care if they try it and it gets dinged)

Like I was saying, although I don’t hate it as much as most people do, I bought it like, a week after I bought my Legacy. I think the Legacy was enough then, it wasn’t so much regretting that I bought it, more regretting the time that I bought it.

the yoyos i reget buying are my saber raider and my fireball i bought them together from yomega, used them for like a month and then bought my DM, which I think is freakin awesome btw, but back to topic i regret buying them mainly because now they just sit and collect dust

Try binding.

twas a joke :stuck_out_tongue:

I regret getting the GS2 it vibed terribly and i just didn’t like it.

Duncan vendetta, total waste, shape sucked :-\

I got a Dv888,well it is sort of good showed me i a hate undersized yoyos.

Lol…I’m tottaly opposite…love undersized yoyos cause its easier to do complex tricks imo

~gorrilla_yo