Post your eh!

Im kinda mad at myself for not buying one of these

3 Likes

They sold out in 30 seconds, all of us who got one were the lucky bunch and had quick YYE carts

3 Likes

I feel like I just relived my most painful L on YYE.

I was there. It was in my cart. I was told there would be a second run :sob:

I feel really bad that 2nd run didn’t materialize (prob MY biggest L on YYE). Colin’s tooling broke while starting that run and it was cost and time prohibitive at that moment which corresponded with some massive burnout on his part. Really sorry to anyone who missed out and I recognize it’s kinda tacky and tactless to post all the eH’s I’ve kept over the years when there are people who haven’t been able to score them.

4 Likes

I’d say you’ve earned your post :grin:

I know I complain (I mean, it’s the internet right), but I didn’t mean to upset.

2 Likes

i dont really think its tacky or tactless for you to display a relatively modest collection of yoyos you designed yourself, or were desidgned specifically for you. especially considering thats over a span of 10+ years of yoyo designs

3 Likes

i’m more mad because i didnt even try lol. i watched it sell out quick, didnt even bother. i’ve gotten very lucky on a lot of drops here, also have missed a bunch. win some and lose some, but youll never win if you dont even try

1 Like

I know how you feel. Same thing. Had it in my cart. Also had my wife trying to get one as well and she missed out. It actually turned me off of buying yoyo’s for awhile. I eventually got over it and i still have a nice collection of TMBR’s at my disposal.

2 Likes

I enjoyed seeing them. Nice collection.

1 Like

I only have one: PockeHt. Not sure why but it hasnt really resonated with me. Since it came out its basically sat on shelves and in boxes waiting for the moment to strike where i like it :joy: Its super pretty though!

9 Likes

That’s the best I’ve seen

1 Like

Yea I was choosing between that and the maple, it was really tough

1 Like

My biggest L in YYE history is not getting a DeHcade. Also taking a few years off in the middle when I was a new nurse was a huge mistake. Bought the original 2013 eH at launch, should have kept it going…Most played by far is my indigo dyed blue PockeHt that is dyed from my jeans from Steve. Anyway, here are mine.

16 Likes

2013 eh and some other junk I had laying around.

11 Likes

So jealous of this whole thread.

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like