Post your eh!

I’m bored, I wanna see your EH’s! Here’s my maple Pockeht, it yo’s very nicely.

14 Likes

This Wildwood is the closest I have.

9 Likes

Close enough!

2 Likes

Here’s my Wenge eH. Never played with a PockeHt, but keeping my eyes open if the occasion arises. I assume it would be a lot more zippy than the heavier Wenge.

11 Likes

It’s an older meme sir but it checks out.

Also I kid but I do love the eHs.

11 Likes

Sadly I don’t have one but I do love my Baldwin

14 Likes

29 Likes

That’s a nice collection, you must be a big eh fan!

Just posted mine the last #FixedAxleFriday of the year

3 Likes

Do you have a favorite?

1 Like

But where do you get one though?

3 Likes
4 Likes

Finally got around to digging out my eHs!

Starting from the center working outwards, in order of favoritism and also most played:

2014 eH
2013 eH
eHknown(coolest looking!)
2015 eH
20eHteen
Oak pockeHt
Maple pockeHt (awsomest engraving!)
ReHinbow
eHknown 2nd run
2014 (spare!)

I’d love to try and score a deHcade at some point but I’m still keeping my fingers crossed for Colin to get back to the lathe and make another run.

Surely, it’s not the eHnd?

16 Likes

Clockwise:

• Ash Twenty-eHteen -2018
  • Prototype Maple PockeHt (smaller diameter [same as 2018 and DeHcade]) - 2019
  • Spectraply PockeHt (TigeHr KeHng) - 2020
  • DeHcade (Red Oak) - 2021

Not pictured was my cherry pockeHt because I just sold it to a new member on the Fixed Axle Collective to provide access to a great wood fixie :slight_smile:.

16 Likes

How many proto type eH are there floeting around? I have one and its probably one of my most played tmbr’s.

3 Likes

I’m not sure, perhaps @edhaponik knows? I know that mine was given to @vegabomb by Ed. LJ recently sold it to me last year. Ya it’s really fun! Mine is pretty light at 42 grams but with the smaller package it plays really well! Nimble and powerful! Not quite as refined as the final version (e.g. the edges are a little sharper). But I like it! It’s incredibly smooth!

2 Likes

Guys I see everyone posting those beautiful wood yoyos but what is an EH please?

1 Like

They are the signature wooden yoyos of Ed Haponik. They were started in 2012 when Ed was sponsored by spyy. A new model was created every year. After spyy quit making yoyos tmbr took over the project. Sadly Colin has stop making yoyos as well. If you scroll up a few post to Ed’s you can see all of the different versions that have come out.

5 Likes

There are prob about 4-5 for each year on average. 2015 had none because it was identical to 2014. DeHcade, 20-eHteen and PockeHt each had several proto versions.

6 Likes

Another cool thing that I want to share. Before owning the DeHcade, I didn’t realize that the “anti-rim” is actually a slightly curving inward bevel. So the edge of the rim is actually the same width as the central plateau. Stunning craftsmanship! I’m always impressed with Colin’s work, but this one goes above and beyond!

14 Likes