Anyone else have one of these?

My stepbrother gave this to me about 15 years ago. I’ve never seen anyone else mention one on the forum, so I’m a bit curious.

I haven’t delved much into 2A or responsive, but I really like this thing. Compared to my Yomega Fireball, it’s more comfortable, and the response is much more consistent (using proper cotton/cotton blend string would probably help them both, though). It’s also a bit lighter, but has slightly less spin time.

4 Likes

I don’t have one of these. i’m a 1a unresponsive player. I don’t collect 2a looping yoyos. On the outside, it says “super bearing yoyo high performance” so i expect it plays well. or it could just be one of those fakes that don’t even work. how does it play?

Being a 1A player, I’m not the best person to answer that question. But like I said, with poly string it plays better than a Fireball, which is a pretty classic, well-known yoyo.

1 Like

I was wondering what these were, i think you have solved it.

Though they look very similar to this American Eagle promotional yoyo

5 Likes

Oh, cool! Glad I could be of help. It’s neat for me to be able to see what it looks like without the stickers. And I didn’t know AE ever made a yoyo, but it sure looks similar.

dang is that a hexagon shaped bearing

No haha, those are nuts that the axel screws into. I could see how it might look like that, though.

1 Like