Favorite responsive yoyo

everyone has a responsive yoyo that they like to use whether it be for learning a new style of yoyo or just for if you wanna do classic tricks whats your favorite

for me it’s the henrys lizard its a nice size plus you can beat the crap out of it and it will still work
it has a sleep time that will get you through the basic tricks and some intermediate

I was playing a Dash recently and really enjoyed it.

FHZ

I am using the narrow size c bearing in an 888 (comes with some models) then added a little 3-in-1 oil to it. It is now the best responsive yoyo I have thrown. Can even loop with it! Still gets about 60 seconds spin time.

I like my Yomega Maverick at the moment.

I always think some of the older freestyles look really cool. With all of the wraps and occasional loops thrown in.

Sp33d b33tle

1 Like

I have heard many people say amazing things about Renegades

Sunset Trajectories

For now it’s my OG Freehand 2 with silicone stickers. It’s semi responsive, so I can play it but it still feels like an old yoyo.

Yoyojam hurricane all the way.

Imperial. I can do double or nothing and stop and go on it. maybe plit the atom if i land the split bottom mount right.

Duncan bumble bee … Best $5 looper ever!!!

1 Like

a lubed chief.

Fixed axle wooden yoyo ;D

No Jive 3-1. It was my dads yoyo, and my first. I’ve used it for about 10 years now and its still amazing.

TMBR Irving Pro

currently it’s a slim bearing Flying V. Thanks Ed Haponik @ SPYY!

Lucky!

The timber Irving is great for wood and the yomega dash is awesome for responsive you can do many tricks and combos with it very impressive.

Renegade!