TMBR and Ed Haponik present - The deHcade!

This latest version of the eH synthesizes many of the features from previous designs, while also adding a few new innovations. The gap profile & red oak material evoke the original eH, the wood-thread axle and corners pull in the 2014-17 eHra, and the overall dimensions combine the feeling in hand of the 20-eHteen and PockeHt models.

This edition incorporates a unique raised hub which gives the DeHcade a slightly anti-rim weight distribution (which flips easy and feels terrific on stall-regens) and a deep response groove which tightens response. This feature requires some extra time and attention to break in, but once it does, it’s butter!

The engraving (“throw grace, catch joy”) is a mantra I’ve loved for over a decade. A yo-yo is a toy, but if throwing it helps you lean toward your best self and put some positivity out there, that’s a valuable thing. What you send out into the world has a way of returning to you (like a yo-yo) - not always in material terms, but definitely in terms of joy and fulfillment. Since this is the only yo-yo I’m throwing in 2022, I wanted to keep that idea close.

Thanks for supporting the eH and fixed axle yo-yoing in general, and I hope you throw this in good health and fun times.

Releasing Tuesday 12/21 @ 8PM EST.

29 Likes

Very nice design.

7 Likes

It’s dropping now.

Looks like 40 dropped. Hope someone that gets this matches ed for the year.

And it sold out in a minute, very nice!

4 Likes

Nooooo. Gone in 60 seconds! :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

Ordered!

As always, much lofe to @edhaponik and TMBR/Colin.

5 Likes

A lot less than 60 seconds. More like 5 seconds.

6 Likes

That was instant.

3 Likes

That was the fastest 40 in years

7 Likes

Thank goodness I was able to get one. That was crazy!

5 Likes

So close! Had to change shipping option after I added it and it was gone.

4 Likes

Wow!

Feeling lucky that worked.

To be honest, it’s nice to have a little luck on my side. Been a tough week around here. Could use some of that Throw Grace - Catch Joy mindset.

10 Likes

Site was slow missed my chance

2 Likes

Woohoo! Glad I was fast with that trigger finger lol
I probably snagged one 2 seconds before they sold out. That was about as fast as expected

1 Like

Yeah i was paying and then it was sold out. Literally 30 seconds. Insane

4 Likes

@colinleland did mention on IG there would be more

7 Likes

Man that was fast! They sold out in less than a minute. I knew this was gonna sell out, so I added And clicked pay asap. I didnt Even double check my cart

2 Likes

Every year we do this I’m simultaneously so gratified by the people who logged to get one AND utterly bummed for the people who wanted one and missed out. I know there weren’t many this run but I’ve never seen it go that quick. I’m sure Colin will recognize the demand and turn some more.

I’m blown away by the support for this yo-yo once again. <3

25 Likes

I had a split second of terror when I clicked the wrong payment at first. Have no idea how mine went through lol. As always much appreciation to @colinleland and yourself @edhaponik to say yall are incredible representatives of not only fixed axle but yoyoing in general is an understatement

2 Likes

I’ll have to wait for the next drop. Thought they would be up for a couple minutes.

2 Likes

Whoops, got distracted with bath time.

5 Likes