TMBR Spectra EH Restock! Thursday 2/27 @ 8PM EST!

This run of Spectra EH was inspired by the EHKNOWN: The very first spectra EH which released earlier in the year. The Spectra EH has a slightly different feel than previous EH models due to the density of the Plywood layering or SpectraPly , but it’s a beast of a player. The rims are a little chunkier and the lower density of the SpectraPly gives it a really nice feel in play. It has a fantastic level of response that just feels right with the lighter weight, but we’ll let Ed speak further on the performance.

From Ed Haponik on the Spectra EH performance: I would say that the lower density of the Spectraply makes it an almost ridiculously great moon-shooter/planet-hopper. And the walls/gap with the lower weight make it super easy to turn for my Varial tricks. Tricks like Makin da Zines which rely on the yo-yo responding quickly near the end of the string are easier on this version than any yet and I throw into stalls with a way lighter touch on it!

Releasing Thursday 2/27 @ 8PM EST.

11 Likes

Best of luck to everyone on this one! Crossing my fingers for the rainbow

3 Likes

Side note: You’re really killing it with these product shots, Garrett. Top notch!

8 Likes

Fire up the hype train!

1 Like

Yes, I was thinking the same exact thing. I don’t see how anyone can look at that photo and not think, I gotta have one of each!

5 Likes

I want to lick one… Just my first thought. Like a weird subconscious Jawbreaker urge…

3 Likes

Not the EHknown though… it’s probably black licorice.

5 Likes

I have yet to get a wooden fixie… dare I?

5 Likes

:man_facepalming: @FrankieJR

i had one to give you yesterday… i’m sure i could find another if necessary so your wife doesn’t feed you to your g2 wolves

3 Likes

AA very good point… I’m gonna do it anyway.

2 Likes

Luck friends!

1 Like

Rainbows sold out in less than 2 minutes!

4 Likes

Man almost all of them did except for Ehknown ones

3 Likes

How many were available? Upon refreshing after the countdown hit 0 there was only 1 of each of the rainbow and blue/purple ones.

2 Likes

There were 25 in stock for the Ehknowns, though!

3 Likes

13 left. I might get one and see what wood hype is about. I only play reaponsive on a sage and respawn

1 Like

Wooooah!

2 Likes

anyone know why the rainbow one was called “R-eH-nbow - Black”? What’s the “black”?

There were ~25 ehknown, 9 rehnbow, and 1 ying yehng

4 Likes

I think whoever added them (NOT ME, SAYING IT NOW :grin:) meant to write “Black” after the Ehknown version because the axle cap is black in this version. Just a typo.

4 Likes