Spectra TMBR PockeHTs releasing on New YeHr's Eve!

The second release of PockeHt features some beautiful spectra ply models (Tiger KeHng, Purplesaurus ReHx, & Turbo Bumble BeH) along with a handful of solid wood versions from the first release.

12/31 @ 8PM EST!

16 Likes

Well, since I won’t be hanging out in Times Square this year, I may have to keep an eye on this drop :wink:

4 Likes

Hows the weight on the Spectras compare to the solid woods?

4 Likes

I CALLED IT!!

6 Likes

Ah, good question. I didn’t check yet, but I’ll find out tomorrow.

4 Likes

Mine are right at 50g :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What type of wood are the spectraply’s?

I believe most spectra ply is birch. Just thin strips of wood, dyed different colors, then laminated together to create a cool pattern.

1 Like

Cannot decide if one of these will fix my depression at not getting one of the TK retro style ones…

Though I generally do like Spectra, I really wanted that no-jive style.

6 Likes

I’m not great at modern responsive, but I received the Maple PockeHt this week and threw it around a bit.
It is already my favorite fixed axle as of now, and that includes out of the This-a-Way/That-a-Way, the Wood*Z, No-Jive, and a few others.

6 Likes

KeHng me.

:tiger: :crown:

4 Likes

That maple engraving looked killer. Hopefully future runs will continue the theme :crossed_fingers:.

4 Likes

Oh crud, there are a few cherry ones in there. Which to pick…

I hate decisions.

2 Likes

Went with the purplesaurous. Looks so bright and happy spinning here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJT_3buhm4_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

EDIT: I sure wish it was easier to embed IG stuff.

4 Likes

I couldn’t resist. HappEH new Year!

6 Likes

Same the purple looks so trippy…

Why sensor that though seems a bit far…

5 Likes

iirc on Discourse anyone above trust level 1 (so, anyone who can BST here) can flag a post not just mods; maybe whoever did wasn’t sure if Ben was joking or not.

2 Likes

I think it was that shady mod @YoYoExpertGarrett :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Happy new year!

5 Likes

Facebook, being typical jerks Facebook, has restricted remote anonymous viewing even more tightly. @YoYoExpertGarrett would need to set up the facebook_app_access_token per Instagram and Facebook oEmbed API to stop working, what about Onebox? - #6 by jamie.wilson - feature - Discourse Meta

6 Likes