Would you buy rainbow ply Spinworthy?

I can have rainbow spectra ply shipped from the USA to me at a great cost. I don’t mind spending the money on it, but I can only do it if I can at least make the money back on it.

The thing is, it means that the yoyos would need to retail around $70 for it to be worth it.

Would you people be willing to spend that on one of my fixed axle yoyos?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

6 Likes

I would like to add that the result will be an unbelievably smooth fixed axle yoyo due to the even density of the ply.

4 Likes

Deffo worth it!

1 Like

We will see!
Only 5 voters so far…

Thanks, mate! I’d love to do it.

1 Like

I’ve never thrown a birch spectraply yoyo before. Could anyone who has one please shed some light on its durability? Is it super soft and will ding as the slightest knock?

I would enjoy a new model in Spectra ply if you do make some

2 Likes

Those old laminated BC Apollo’s are my favorite, I bet using that wood with your designs would feel amazing! I’d absolutely buy one!

1 Like

I’d make sure they were A+++!

2 Likes

Well people, I’ve ordered some!

Spectraply Spinworthy will come to YYE!

8 Likes

Ordered these two:

15 Likes

Those patterns look great, can’t wait to see the finished product!

Will you be creating something new, or making one of your current models

Thinking about making another run of KNacks with it.

6 Likes

Sounds awesome. I haven’t put my KNack down since I got it. Definitely has become my favorite fixed axle.

6 Likes

that flowy purple color, on the second picture, looks absolutely beautiful.

2 Likes

A solid yes from me. Also another KNack wouldnt be so bad. What kind of weight do you expect from the rainbow ply?

3 Likes

Yes please on the KNack!

2 Likes

Rainbow ply is self-evidently awesome! Anyone who doesn’t like it is clearly an :alien:

3 Likes

It’s hard to say because I’ve never worked with spectraply before, but I predict that the Knack should be around 45g. If it seems too light, I’ll make it slightly larger. I may make some Ballsies with it too.

3 Likes