Positive Feedback for Dipto

:star::star::star::star::star: Would highly recommend to anyone, and look forward to buying/trading with again!!

I bought three yo-yo’s from @dipto the other day, and the entire transaction was smooth as silk. He replied as soon as he was able, answered all my questions, and provided several close ups from different angles for each one. He made sure I knew exactly what I was getting, communicated clearly, and shipped quickly. He even threw in a counter-weight for the Canon!

I am completely satisfied with our transaction, and would not hesitate to make a future purchase or trade with him. In fact, I look forward to doing just that!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Also my name is Ishraque Noor in Facebook BST, many might know me from there.

1 Like

Talked to @dipto to buy one yoyo… he sold me on another yoyo! This guy knows his throws and recommended a bunch of what I was looking for. Great communication, shipping speed, and packaging! 100% fire. If he’s selling something you want, buy it.

2 Likes

@vpxtreme thank you so much man! Hope you enjoy your throws!! Maybe supply you even more in future!

1 Like

I recently bought 4 throws from @dipto and just wanted to pop in to back up the positive notes above. Would definitely recommend buying from them and will likely do it again myself someday.

1 Like

Bought 2 throws from @dipto (YYF Meerkat & GWAY Daredevil). Could not be more satisfied with the package I received. Both were as good or better condition than expected, and are 2 of the smoothest running throws I own. He also threw in a handful of brand new strings, which is always appreciated. Especially when they’re quality strings that are actually playable (extra long as well which is always ideal :blush:).

Everything arrived quickly and securely packaged to prevent damage in transit. Would definitely buy from @dipto again in the future. You won’t be disappointed if you do too. Thanks again my brother.

1 Like

I completed a deal with Ishraque a while back and have nothing but positives to say about it. Everything was packed well, communication was great, shipping was prompt; couldn’t have asked for a smoother deal.

1 Like

I bought a yo-yo from Ishraques’ latest BST.

When I first contacted him, he got right back to me. He was very friendly, like we already knew each other.

We made a deal and he would update me on the tracking progress.

When the perfectly padded and taped up package came, my girl texted an image of the box.(we have people that steal mail out here in California. They will walk up to the porch, look right into the camera security system and calmly walk off with whatever they can grab).

Before I put my phone down, it signaled me I had another message. It was Ishraque letting me know the box had arrived.

A day or so later, he contacted me again, asking if everything was ‘good’?

Although most all of us know that keeping a strongly positive BST reputation is a great investment for future dealings, I don’t think that in itself is Ishraques’ primary motivation.

I think he is just a damn nice guy, lol.

Top rating to this Seller…:partying_face:

1 Like

Bought a Windrunner 7068 from @dipto and everything went great. Good communication, fair price, throw was in great condition. Would happily buy again.

2 Likes

I bought a yoyo from dipto, had a very good experience . Easy to deal with shipped fast.

1 Like

Bought some great throws from @dipto ! They were super quick, look awesome, and packaged so they were super safe.

1 Like

Bought some yoyos from @dipto and it went great! It was shipped quickly and the yoyos were packaged carefully.

1 Like

I leave my feedback, absolutely super positive, for @dipto. the yoyos he sent me crossed the ocean safely and are beautiful, exactly as described and maybe even better. He also had a gesture of kindness that I really appreciated and which is further proof of his correctness and seriousness. Always ready and present in communicating, his every word is a commitment that he will certainly keep. I recommend him to all of you and I salute him with affection. Thank you!

1 Like

smooth transaction, smooth yoyos. everything went without a hitch. yoyos were well packaged but most of the scotch tape holding the box shut on the bottom side snapped open except 1 strip holding it all together. Thankfully, nothing was lost/damaged. No complaints but hoping he uses some stronger tape to hold the box shut.

1 Like

I bought some yoyos from @dipto and everything was great. Great communication, fast, safe shipping, and everything exactly as described.
Highly recommended!

1 Like

thanks guys

1 Like

hopefully USPS stops screwing me over. Damn.

Obviously will try to improve upon the situation. Thanks for the feedback.

Purchased twice from @dipto and wouldn’t hesitate to deal again. Had great experiences both times and everything was smooth!

2 Likes

Just received a couple of mint throws from dipto. Overall excellent transaction. Would deal with again in a heartbeat.

1 Like

Recently bought a yo-yo from @dipto and super happy with purchase- good communication, fast shipping and yo-yo is in great condition. Would definitely buy from again!

1 Like