Positive Feedback for Dipto

Recently picked up a yoyo from Dipto. He’s a great dude, great communication and the yoyo arrived perfect. Will gladly do business with him again!

Thanks dude.

1 Like

I recently brought two yoyos from Dipto, a Recess First Base and a One Drop Eclipse, and I am loving these throws! Shipping was fast and the yoyos were packaged great. I’ll definitely have to buy from him again In the near future! :sunglasses: :+1:t4:

1 Like

Purchased a few throws from @dipto, all communication was quick and friendly, extremely fair negotiation. Packaged well and came with some fresh string on each is exactly or better condition than described.

Thanks for the great throws they will be enjoyed

1 Like

Grabbed a couple of throws from @dipto and it was a great experience. Very quick with communication, kept me updated, and throws came in quickly, well packaged, and in great condition. Very happy with the whole process, would work with again for sure! :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you!!

1 Like

Came back for a couple more throws from @dipto and it was just as positive as the first time. Shipped quick and really well packaged, and throws were in great condition and generally well cared for. Would definitely work with again in the future! Thank you!

1 Like

I snagged a couple of yo-yos off @dipto. They were pleasant to deal with and the yo-yos arrived well packaged and as advertised. 10/10

1 Like

Thank you guys!

1 Like