Popular yoyo you haven't tried?

Banshee, Elite, anything SF

I also haven’t tried the Edge but I haven’t really had a desire to get one

4 Likes

Mostly Art and G2 throws

2 Likes

I kinda feel the same way about O shapes, which is why I put the Grail on my list.

1 Like

Haven’t tried any G2 or OD yet! Been seeing banshee, elite, kuntosh and stuff being mentioned forever :joy:

2 Likes

Ar-t Grail and Quail. I like organic and these both look good.

4 Likes

I’m not sure if your question was meant for me, but if it was the answer is no. The Grail is from A-RT and the Hawk is from G2 (i.e., G-squared).

3 Likes

I would say I typically prefer H and O shapes, but I do like having a variety. I also figured it’d be a good trade for something else should it turn out I don’t like it much.

3 Likes

Colourwat

1 Like

I’m kinda starting to get the O itch again. Crops up every few years

2 Likes

I’m not sure I understand the meaning of your email buddy. Do you have a Shutter Wide Angle for sale and are asking what colorwat Id like?

Or you just making fun of my misspelling of colorway? Hahaha

1 Like

I’d recommend going after the B18 if you can. I’ll admit I like Vs, I find them to be really versatile, but I think the Banshee 18 shines. It plays light, and it can absolutely fly if you want it to. But aggressive as it looks, it still feels at home working at a mellow pace. I think it’s up there with some of Jake’s finest work.

4 Likes

That was like a Banshee advocation sandwich. Haha

3 Likes

Shutter. I don’t own many YYF just cuz I like more unique and rare stuff, but I’m interested to see how well it plays cuz I hear lots of good things.

Also an OG Peak. I can’t imagine it can hold a candle to some of the newer organics such as the grail and MMC, but there’s enough talk about it to make me wonder…

3 Likes

ive tried the wide angle but not the original shutter

4 Likes
  1. Anything A-rt
  2. Anything SF
  3. CLYW Manatee
  4. OD MMC
1 Like

No it was me making fun of the spelling of the word ‘colourwat’

1 Like

I’ll call it that in the future…

1 Like

You can use the term as long as you acknowledge it’s creator. #Colorwat

3 Likes

All of them. I’m pretty set in my ways. It’s super rare that I see something that I must own, like a death robot. I don’t do popular.

2 Likes