Nocompromise feedback

Bought some yo-yos from @Nocompromise not only did they arrive fast and exactly as described… he even threw in a free plastic throw, and a nice one too! What a guy :star::star::star::star::star: five stars would yo-yo with again!

7 Likes

Bought a Hummingbird from @Nocompromise , arrived fast with tracking# and the yoyo is MIB w/ accessories even with me only anticipating a mint throw! :100: and would definitely buy again.

5 Likes

Great seller. Answered my LF post to get me an awesome item - threw in a nice freebie too.

2 Likes

bought a puffin from him, exact condition as he describes. Mailed quickly after payment:) great seller, would do business again!

4 Likes

Also just received two throws from him in the mail this morning! He was quick and friendly to message and had them out with tracking the next morning!

2 Likes

Bought a blizzard from him, and it came as described with quick shipping. Great guy, would definitely do business with again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep! Agree 1000% - he’s awesome to do business with :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just bought a yo-yo from him and it was exactly as described, it was sent quickly after I paid him and was securely packaged. I would definitely do business with him again if he had something I was looking for.

Thanks again @Nocompromise!

2 Likes

I got a yoyo I purchased from @Nocompromise a couple days ago. I’m really happy with how it all worked out, he shipped fast, packed it well and he was really easy to deal with.

3 Likes

Just got a Singwon Patriot JP, Decoy SS, and Mowl Surveillance from @Nocompromise! Fast shipping with excellent, secure packing. Everything was as he described. Made my Tuesday. 10/10 would trade again!

5 Likes

You know what @Nocompromise doesn’t compromise on? Quality of BST transactions! Got the throw in the mail lightning quick, and it arrived safely and in great condition. Couldn’t ask for more!

6 Likes

Another awesome transaction from @Nocompromise! Loving my Pariah. Go buy his jos!

3 Likes

I can say from my personal experiences that Kevin is a great guy & superior person on the forums & the Yoyo community too! A+ trader!

5 Likes

Just confirming another awesome trade with @Nocompromise! The yoyos he sent me were well packed and arrived quickly and in the conditions described! I guess you can say he does not compromise on quality!

2 Likes

Another killer transaction with @Nocompromise! A super solid deal and ultra fast shipping, no one better to impulse buy from!

2 Likes

@Nocompromise … i cant even say thanks enough for the great shipping. Ie, safe and professional packing. And the extra goodies with the D1ckrunner you sold me. I appreciate it all so much. I ABSOLUTELY would deal with nocompromise again. He is a very great dude to do biz with

3 Likes

Bought a Ti Vayder from @Nocompromise and had an excellent experience, he gave me a great price and had the fastest shipping/tracking speeds of any seller I’ve dealt with. Even threw in a sweet SF bag for it. 10/10 would recommend!

3 Likes

Just did a trade with @Nocompromise and I couldn’t be happier. Kevin is a great guy to deal with. He did an excellent job packing and shipping, and included some great extras. Don’t compromise, buy or trade with @Nocompromise :+1:

2 Likes

Just did a trade with @Nocompromise and it arrived quickly and just as described. couldn’t be happier!! A+++

2 Likes

LONG overdue shoutout to @Nocompromise for another awesome trade. Very much enjoying my Boost Afterburner and Cybercrash! Awesome dude; do not hesitate to do business with him.

1 Like