Nocompromise feedback

I sold some throws to @Nocompromise over Facebook, they were very easy to deal with, responsive to messages, paid quickly, and made the overall deal a pleasure. Would not hesitate to do business with them!

2 Likes

Shout out to @Nocompromise for hooking me up with an Encores! Need me more TopYo in my life.

Fast shipping, awesome communication… look, you know the drill by now: dude is awesome; go buy/trade for his stuff!

1 Like

I bought a throw from @Nocompromise and have nothing but good things to say. They were easy to communicate with, fair in pricing, quick to ship, and just all around a joy to deal with. Wouldn’t hesitate to do business with again!

1 Like

Just got my sweet, sweet red Warhawk proto from @Nocompromise . It was sent quickly and packed well. :+1:

Thanks!

1 Like

You cannot ask for a better experience as a buyer than the one I had buying from @Nocompromise. He gave as many details as he could right off the bat, and answered every question I had. What was the best part of the entire thing? It took less than 1 hour from the moment of payment to the package being in the mail, and a tracking number in my inbox. Fantastic experience.

Tim

1 Like

Buyers update. The Mjolnir I bought from @Nocompromise came in the mail today, and it was exactly as described. The throw was shipped with extra bubble wrap, paper, and was concealed in a box instead of a bubble mailer. From beginning to end you could not ask for a better experience as a buyer. 100% satisfied with my purchase, and I would highly recommend doing business with @Nocompromise to anyone. Thanks Kevin.
Tim

1 Like

Just received a very nice throw from @Nocompromise quickly, packed well and with a nice new string on it.

1 Like

@Nocompromise is an absolutely outstanding seller. The Saboteur I bought came packed well and exactly as described - smooth and in mint condition. He even threw in a C3 Token that wasn’t part of my purchase! Looking forward to doing business again as soon as I have an opportunity to do so.

1 Like

Received a Smashing Monocle Organic, instant favorite, exceeded my expectations. Beautiful yo-yo and shipped quickly.

1 Like

Just completed a trade with him. Two for two swap. Very happy with the trades. I think we had a really fair swap and I am free of two doubles in exchange for two yoyos I’ve never tied. And I like both of them!

He shipped quickly, packaged everything well, threw in some cool string, and was a delight to chat with. Would buy/trade from him again.

1 Like

Update for @nocompromise feedback. Just bought a yoyo from him, great price, honest with detailed pictures, and my dude shipped it out quick as all hell like his life depended on it.

10/10 person to deal with, reasons this community is the best.

2 Likes

I bought a throw from @Nocompromise and everything was perfect. I can’t recommend enough!

2 Likes

Just got a yo-yo from nocompromise. Super easy communication, shipped quickly, packaged safely, and is a dreamy throw.

1 Like

Traded gorillas with Kevin and got mine safe and sound! Would trade or buy again no questions asked.

1 Like