New Titanium release from iYoYo - The TiTANiC!

The iCEBERG has become a flagship model for iYoYo with a beautiful modern shape, amazing performance, and visual aesthetics that really stand out from the pack. One throw and you know it’s a winner. With the success of the iCEBERG it was clear the path to take next - Titanium!

The TiTANiC is a full titanium yoyo modeled after the crowd favorite iCEBERG, but iYoYo didn’t “just” make a Ti version of the iCEBERG. They made one of the most gorgeous premium feeling Ti throws on the market. The TiTANiC has an impressively powerful feel in play that will breeze through your longest combos even on a light throw. It plays fast and stable with a pleasantly nimble feel on the string and has a stunning aesthetic. Just look at it!

We always love a great Titanium yo-yo, but it’s that extra attention to detail that makes the TiTANiC so special. This yo-yo is fully polished, engraved with artwork from Unknown founder Bryan Figueroa, and packaged in a beautiful custom metal box!

19 Likes

A great design at a great price!

This is almost as good a deal as when the TiRROX was available for $200 last year. In fact, the metal box looks to be the same one my TiRROX came in. :+1:

6 Likes

A titanium with a fingerspin dimple. Finally!

I’m surprised these haven’t sold out yet.

3 Likes

dang I really want this

1 Like

I took me a minute to realize the engraving is a sinking ship.

titanic

I’m usually not easily offended, but this turns me off a bit.

8 Likes

It’s all a matter of perspective. Maybe it’s not sinking. Maybe it’s just rising back to the surface.

12 Likes

Yeah. It may be a long time ago, but it was a devastating tragedy. Hard to make that look fun.

6 Likes

Yes yes a terrible tragedy. No one buy it! At least until I gather the funds to get one myself.

20 Likes

There’s a statute of limitations on getting upset at relatively minor historical tragedies. If 100+ years have passed getting upset about anything short of genocide seems like virtue signaling to me.

18 Likes

Not funny.

4 Likes

Anyone else think this is a bad name for a yoyo? Looks amazing from the outside but terribly built and going to let you down. The name Titanic is about as closely associated with failure as anything I can imagine.

The movie did well though.

Also, I’m sure it plays great, I enjoyed the iCEBERG when i tried one.

9 Likes

CLYW needs to rename their yo-yos.

Wildfires kill people and destroy homes.

Tons of people have died in Blizzards.

Bear Traps are cruel.

And @Glenacius_K, if my dog died 100 years ago I wouldn’t care if anyone made a joke about it. How many people have died in tragic accidents throughout history? From disease? From war? From natural disasters?

Do the Carolina Hurricanes need to change their name? Do the Detroit Lions need to because lions maul people?

Treating every historical incident where people died in numbers around 1 to 2,000 as some unspeakable horror that can’t be involved in jokes is crazy.

I had cancer and one of my favorite jokes is:

“They say you can’t beat cancer, but I’m already on Stage 4”

22 Likes

wait… did you actually have cancer?

4 Likes

Yes. Twice. I have almost died many times, and I don’t care if people make cancer jokes.

My best friend used to tell me: Durfee i know leukemia is tough but it’s nothing compared to allergies.”

I find people shaming others for making jokes about stuff like this are trying to grab the moral highground.

“I’m morally superior to you because I don’t make light of tragedies.”

The entire reason that stuff is funny is because everyone involved understands that the Titanic sinking, natural disasters, cancer etc… are awful. Nobody is saying “wow I’m glad those people died.” The humor itself acknowledges how terrible these things are, the joke undercuts how serious it is.

My friend made that joke to me after I had come to terms with my cancer. Not the week I was diagnosed.

The Titanic didn’t sink last week.

23 Likes

do you have cancer now? and honestly cancer isn’t something people should be joking about it’s a serious thing not something to be all loosey goosey about

3 Likes

I read each of your posts very carefully and I thought about everything you wrote. I’ve decided I still don’t like the engraving.

9 Likes

At the end of the day it’s whatever. I’m not expecting to change anyone’s mind on the internet.

I’m a big proponent of the idea that people can disagree strongly and still get along. How boring would the world be if everyone always agreed with eachother?

19 Likes

IT WOULDN’T BE BORING AT ALL!!! You’re wrong.

9 Likes

:flushed:

1 Like

That’s exactly why I deleted my post quickly. It wouldn’t matter in 100 years.

5 Likes