MB's Powder Thread! Come & see the power of powder!

Maybe you could do that matte black with some red splash and skulls?

Matte black with full polish splash and random red faded skulls.

How much would that cost?

How much ya got?

I will pm you so i don’t have to post it in this thread.

Exactly!

So can you reply to my pm? :smiley:

Hang on. Working my way through the pm’s.

Hey bob!

I have 4 yoyos
1 satined
2 beadblasted raw
1 polished raw

If you’d like, I can send em to you to do whatever you want just for the heck of it?

Or test new stuff?

Whoa cowboy!! Yes I will be more than happy to play around with them and thank you for the offer.

I have more than I should be doing over the next few days/week(s) so when I get a breather I will hit you up.

Your Chief is coming along but just to let you know. There’s a new powdered Sleipnir in town coming out of the oven very soon. Happens to be in my all time favorite, well top 3, colors.

YYR Sleipnir solar rain powder coat…

WOW That is Quite the beauty!

1 Like

Needs some sunlight on it but what you can see is me taking the picture through the translucent solar rain in the second pic, bottom half of yoyo. Polish shines right through.

Eventually, i MUST Own a throw in that.
perhaps ill find another chief, and get it done like that :slight_smile:

and another and have it just mirror polished and clear coated.
Most people havent seen the beauty of a polished chief…

Fully polished and cleared Chief, mmmmmm :-*

Maybe ill be the first :slight_smile:

I’m not normally a huge fan of darker throws, but that looks stunning! You’re right you can just see the polish coming through I think on the lower pic that shows the effect the powder gives. Pretty awesome. How do you find these things? Are you just going through a fun ‘playlist’ of the powders that are available, or are you picking them up more or less as they’re being developed?

Only the tip of the iceberg for colors and variations of. I usually only pick things I like and that others would like potentially. I’d have all the colors made if I could believe me. Manufacturers have little tweaks and additives that can make the same color just a little different so I don’t have loyalty to any one supplier. My youngest son is just getting into Air Soft guns so it won’t be long before he comes knocking for a pimped out pc job on his M416.

You should do it and post it here ;).

here is the review Bob!