Mass Mystery Trade!

I will draw tomorrow everyone message me what they are trading!

number 4 really throws me off since thatā€™s very opinionated on what people would classify as beat or having vibe

especially when youā€™re talking throws in the $30 range I canā€™t think of many under $60 that would pass as vibe free

I agreeā€¦ I have a protostar thatā€™s cracked but is pretty smooth and still plays like newā€¦ has a pinprick or 2, not necesarrily beatā€¦ and should be doesnt have wobbleā€¦ because theres very few thats really vibe fre

Just wondering, could we bump up the retail? Maybe to $60 or soā€¦I mean there isnā€™t anything amazingly great under 30. Maybe a token at the best. Only if everyone else is ok, could you change that?

Nopeā€¦ i aint got anything $60 abo.ve I want to give up anymoreā€¦

Changed to 60$do just because I had an oxy moron rule.

I agree. But remember, the $30 is not a price ceiling but a minimum price. Some people may give good stuff. But the problem is that people can get away with giving, say, a beat to crap Protostar because it RETAILS for over $30. I think if weā€™re going by retail price we should at least go to $60, if not higher. And to people who donā€™t have anything over $60 they want to get rid of, remember youā€™d be getting another good yoyo of similar value.

Also, to Link45116, why do you need to know what weā€™re giving? So you can match yourself with whoeverā€™s giving the best gift? (Not accusing directly, but thatā€™s probably what Iā€™d do if I knew what everyone was giving)

1 Like

So that noone gets soo scammed but now that I think about I dont need to know.

As long as people post what they get it can be determined if it was unfair or not

Actually itā€™s not a bad idea to pair people with throws of similar value.

If you really wanted to do it that way Iā€™d be up for pairing people so thereā€™s no bias
I could just get a list of the throws and addys attatched to those throws and try to pair up accordingly but I think thatā€™d take away from some of hte mystery and fun. It also holds people to sending those specific throws in case they fealt like changing it up at the last second

So there is one open spot.

Why did you increase the price after you had a full list? Iā€™m out now it looks like. I think it was poor judgement to change the pricing at this point in the game. My throw is not worth $60 retail, but in the shape it is in, it could quite possibly be worth more than some throws that retailed for $60.

Im ok with the price change personally. I feel like this will make everyone happier in the long run, those who planned on giving something that was worth more are ok, and those who planned on barely meeting the requirement will have to step their game up.

1 Like

You could do your phenomā€¦

You mean my Phenom.

Oh it was yours first right?

No, he just traded it and a Code 2 to me.

Iā€™m out I had around 35 or 40 bucks worth to trade but nothing more sorry guys I just donā€™t have anything worth $60 thatā€™s leaving my collection on a blind trade I love all my throws but the one that I was going to part with is brand new and I have a few because I enjoy them immensely. But I just feel ok with sending out a brand new in box yoyo and getting something beat or ā€œlovedā€ in return. $30 was an ideal number for my first mystery trade.

I donā€™t think you put enough faith in this system. The throws should all be in good condition, and if theyā€™re not and you get shafted they get a bad rep AND usually someone is generous enough to send yo another gift.