Mass Mystery Trade!

Or another but has to be yoyo rlated.

How? Itā€™s not like the others are prohibited from making transactions on those other sites.

I understand. But its the rules.

1 Like

Iā€™m still looking for a ā€œHigh Roller Mass Tradeā€. $100+ mystery trade. Maybe Iā€™ll do that somedayā€¦

I wish I could be part of that! One day. I would be about double where I am if everyone left feedback.

Id do that. NMIB solid Summit with a tiny mark being saved for one of those currently.

Ive waited for that. But it didnt happen so i rcently traded my last 2 high ends that i wasnt planning on keeping

I pmā€™ed! Can I have a spot?

I will run one of those in a month or two?

This is the best answer ever.

1 Like

I have money for shipping now, but 0 yoyos to trade. Maybe next time. I have a Reclash I wanna get rid of :wink:

Yeah, I donā€™t really like lower price ones (like this) because I get screwed over, which means I never send anything thatā€™s really good like I want to.

WHENā€™D YOU GET A RECLASH!?!?! :o

Should his be cause for worry? I donā€™t want to send something and have it be a donation rather then a trade. Iā€™ve been ripped off and it sucks I donā€™t want to be in that spot again. Also having Vegas vouch for me means a lot and I donā€™t want it to be for nothing.

No, itā€™s not like you donā€™t get anything, but Iā€™ve gotten a lot of stuff that barely meets the monetary requirement, to the point of questionabilty (is that a word? Lol). There a lot of people who go above and beyond too, though. You could always wait, see what you get, and then send something of similar value.

Just makes me nervous. I will definitely wait and see, this is my first go at this and I just donā€™t want to be left with a bad taste that ruins any future event. There are a few people that do his who Iā€™d like to participate. But sadly I mostly buy new just because I got ripped off once and it really left me sad to buy used at all except from a very small select group.

Invite them to join!

You may just want to wait till after Christmas time. Yomagic does the annual Secret Santa in December.

If you do that, make sure there is like a 15-20 feedback, no exceptions.
We donā€™t want scammers involved in a high roller.

They arenā€™t a big presence here and most likely wouldnā€™t be in for a trade. Iā€™ll definitely ask, but I think right now the main focus is to sell because there is a need for cash to get to nationals. If it were after nationals I know one would be in for something like this.

I have almost 200 at yyn