Mass Mystery Trade!

What was the brand new throw?

This is smart in my opinion. Changing the trade value when the horse is almost across the river is probably a bad idea.

Iā€™m in the same boat as Snafu. I have a throw that was used twice, for no more than a total of 10 minutes. Still has box and original string never used. Didnā€™t retail for over $60, so Iā€™m out.

Okay, my opinion is that if itā€™s something new or of close value (Shutter, Minute, Rally, Strix, etc) then it should be allowed, but if itā€™s like a Token (what Snafu had) then that doesnā€™t make the cut in my opinion.

Agreed! Some people got burned in the last gift exchange.

You could just do a $45 limit or send one of those along with some kind of cheap plastic

I got burned horribly a beat maverick and a myy n9 that doesnt have an axle. The n9 was scavenged for the bearing and the o rings and just sits in a box. And the maverick isnt played at all besides being used for environmental throwing.

Yeah, everyone is forgetting that you donā€™t have to send JUST one thing. Throw in a plastic, string, accessories, a kendama, whatever.

Yup! Or cash.

I could do a MIP imperial with 9 brain lubes lol jkā€¦ I could though :wink:

I think itā€™s up to the OP. I believe $30 is a bit low, but Iā€™d probably still do it If that was the minimum. What I give is gonna be worth more then that, I just donā€™t wanna be burned.

Maybe but that doesnā€™t change Iā€™m not comfortable over the $30 mark.

I honestly didnā€™t think about doing more than one throw. I can do $60 that way I guess.

If you sent out a yo-yo that you valued at $60.00 and received three or four yo-yos that retailed at $10 to $15 youā€™d be okay with that?

This is the problem with these exchanges in my opinion.

Lets just wait til Christmas maybe? Joey (yomagic) has run a great exchange in the past.

1 Like

True. However, it would also help prevent people from being unhappy with stuff and feeling like they got shafted. It I had enough feedback to do this, getting something of the same value that I sent would be ideal for me.

Ok so who all is still in? You may send a token and another yoyo if you would like.

Iā€™m still in.

I donā€™t have any feedback, nor do I wish to join. I would, however, like to understand the rules better. What do you do if your name is drawn?

Iā€™m still in!

The rules are on the first page. If you want to know the rules, you should most likely read them. I have quoted a part of the rules that answers your question.