MagicYoYo N12 Shark

I liked the response in my T5 and N9… I hope it’s the same in the N12.

Interesting…

Yeh that’s the stuff, You might be able to use modelling clay or something along those lines instead of Blu-tack.

I bought my t5 as my first yoyo and it came with some really flimsy flow-groove like silicone. My n12 however came with a YYF K-pad like response which felt alot better than my t5’s response.

Hmmm… Yeah my pads are like kpads. What year version is your t5?

The sales listing says mid june that is became available in the store, so I’m guessing early 2012 version.

My t5 is a 2011. On the hub it says magic t5 and the catch zone says magic yoyo 2011.

Does yours have stripes on the rim and say overlord on the hub?

yeah mine has the stripes and a minimal graphic look to it.

Interesting. What kind of bearing and package did your T5 come with? Maybe if a few more people comment we can get a consensus of which versionis best to buy

8 ball koncave bearing, it came in a bright yellow package with 5 spare strings and a yoyo glove.

I had 100$ in my PayPal and wanted to pick something up, I decided to pick up some magic throws. I ordered T5,N8,N11,N12 all for 100$ I’m really excited for them to arrive especially the N12 since finally they can be found in the USA! That’s why I never tried magic before besides magistrate (great little throw) because the N12 was only found on eBay And Would take forever to arrive.

You’re going to have to let me know how the N8 is… haven’t heard anything about it. It’s spec’s are kinda out of my preferences, but who knows… if it’s as smooth and amazing as my other magic throws I’d consider picking it up… it’s cheap enough…

T5, N11, and N12 seem solid though. :smiley: I’m def. going to order some more T5’s and a N12 once that federal comes in. oooo baby :slight_smile:

gosh I didn’t even know the n8 was out!

My N8 has been in my pocket at work everyday for the last 4 months. At 47mm it is easy to carry all day. The weight og 66 grams feels massive on a yoyo this size. It plays great, spins great. I recommend it highly. Plus at the price I’m not afraid of dinging it on the concrete at work. That reminds me, it can also take an impact.

You should test the N9,
really great throw - like a T5 with hubstacks. It comes with a stainless 10-ball bearing. I bought mine from an online shop in the UK for 29 GBP (including shipping costs). From all Magic Yoyos it’s my favorite one :wink: (for me even better, than the N11, which seems to be a little bit inertially compared to the N9).

How loud are the Z Stacks, was thinking about ordering one along with the N11 next week.

I’ve played with a PGM and hated how loud the stacks were on it. Don’t want a repeat of that.

in my expierience, the stacks are LOUD. It’s a bit TOO loud, in my opinion. I would get a better MagicYo like the n5 or the t5.

Don’t own any of’em, but just throwing out there that many people just remove the stacks from an n9.

If I were to order one, it would be the n12 or t5. But zat means nussink.

Actually the stacks are loud for like 3 sec then it goes dead quiet. Also gets pretty smooth. You just have to either wait a couple sec or do some tricks and the stacks and yoyo will sync.

It’s better then YYF stacks, which in my experience give off a constant noise.

For like 20 bucks the n9 is one of the best stacked yoyos out there in my opinion considering the value, i think you’d be quite surprised

I got a t5 overlord that says 2012 on it and it vibes like a defective northstar, with the wobble and all. Trying to see if i can get a replacement, though i doubt it. My n12 is smooth as butter but this one is damn horrendous… anybody else experience wobble with the t5?

Maybe you don’t believe me, but the hubstacks of my N9 are really silent (you can improve this by using the small white ones - but in fact the transparent hubstacks look better with the yoyo)

By the way: own a T5 too - dead smooth, no vibe and no wobble

Must be defective… This happens with all brands, i bet if you email MYY direct they would replace it. Or return it to who you bought it from.