JSERR feedback

@JSERR is a totally legit dude and it was a pleasure buying from him. Someone at the USPS decided to play kickball with the package, but to @JSERR’s credit, it was packaged well enough that there was no damage, or maybe the OD Kraken was just too beastly to take any damage from a mere mortal? Either way, would do business with him again.

4 Likes

Just completed a great trade with @JSERR! Buy or trade with confidence!

2 Likes

Just sold to @JSERR. Super pleasurable experience with great communication. Would be eager/happy/lucky to work with him again!

4 Likes

Just swapped for a OD 1to1 with @JSERR it couldn’t have gone smoother. Stand up guy… communicated well, shipped fast and sent the biggest box I’ve ever seen for 1 yoyo🤣. Would not hesitate to deal with again.

4 Likes

Had a great trade with @JSERR. Throw was exactly as described. Packaged well, shipped fast, good communication. All around great transaction. Thanks!

3 Likes

I just did a trade with @JSERR and it was flawless!

2 Likes

Just now getting to it but I had a great trade with @JSERR . Would trade again !

2 Likes

just completed a smooth transaction with @JSERR

no issues at all. clear communications, shipped fast, received fast.

i would recommend this member on BST. would do business again.

enjoy the throw
kgb

2 Likes

Completed a purchase with @JSERR. Great communication, shipped fast and yoyo arrived in as advertised condition. Thank you! Recommended and would not hesitate to do business again.

1 Like

@JSERR is a pleasure to do business with. Package came much faster then expected.

1 Like

just received my package from @JSERR , transaction was smooth. no issues. throws were as described and arrived quickly. i would not hesitate to do business with them again.

enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

1 Like

A pleasure to buy from easy communication and quick shipping don’t hesitate

Got a Dunk Rebound from @JSERR. I had a great experience and there was good communication throughout! Would recommend to anyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll echo everything in here as my experience from a bit ago matches everyone else: great! Really dig the new throw, thanks!

Another great and flawless transaction with @JSERR will do business again!

another smooth transaction with @JSERR

once again, item was exactly as described. communications were solid. shipping was quick.

i would not hesitate to do business again with this seller.

enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

1 Like

Just completed a really smooth and wonderful trade with this gentleman! Prompt communication, clear item descriptions that matched the delivered item, and overall just a great individual to trade with.

Dear people of the future searching for these time capsules of words: @JSERR was just a delight to work with. He answered all my questions, communicated well through out, and shipped in a timely manner once I sent him the very-reasonable amount we came to a consensus on. The throw was well packed and even came with some extras. Also, it came in better condition than I was expecting. I giveth 5 out of 5 stars, 10 out of 10 thumbs up, and 100% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Please note, don’t take my jokey manner for lack of sincerity. He’s legit.

Do it.

1 Like

I bought a couple of yoyos from @JSERR and everything was perfect. Great communication, great packaging, everything arrived safely and exactly as described. Highly recommended!

1 Like

Buy or trade with @JSERR with confidence. He packages safely, ships promptly, communicates quickly and is more than fair.

1 Like