JSERR feedback

@JSERR is the ultimate example of great people. Completely blessed me with a Bangerang with an unbelievable deal. And even got me way more involved in the forum. Couldn’t have asked to do business with a better person.

1 Like

Bought a throw off of @JSERR and it was a fantastic experience, highly recommended! Communication was fantastic and very informative in regards to the condition. I actually think it’s much better than what was listed, so incredibly happy with the whole thing. Fast and protected shipping. Would 100% do business with JSERR again!

I had an excellent trade experience with @JSERR. Communication was great and everything arrived as described. Will not hesitate to deal with again in the future.

1 Like

Good dude, good conversations. We did a trade for some one drops and went off without any trouble

1 Like

@JSERR is top notch. He ships fast. Extra polite. And he might be a post-master. My package had done two tours (8 days, 3 cities twice) of New Mexico. This man goes up there, speaks to them and its at my house in 2 days. If he sells any more yoyos, yall will have to beat me to them. Great seller. Dont hesitate.

1 Like