@kretzschmar Feedback!

Recently had a trade with @kretzschmar and my package got held by the usps (covid delays gotta love em lol) but @kretzschmar messaged me along the way and ensured the package got to me safely! Don’t hesitate to do business with him he’s a true homie! :heart:

6 Likes

@kretzschmar is the best, the trade with him just can’t get any better! Really great person too, trade or deal with him with no hesitation ^^

5 Likes

@kretzschmar is legit. I just completed a trade with him and had no issues. He ships quickly, packs well, and trades are always more fun than sales. Definitely wouldn’t hesitate to trade with him again.

5 Likes

@kretzschmar is awesome to deal with. Today my pickaxe showed up, and its a beauty. It was packed fantastically, and shipped super quick. Highly recommend dealing with him, you won’ t be disappointed :smiley:

4 Likes

Awesome guy, great communication.Throws arrived well packed and mint condition as listed. Highly recommend.

4 Likes

I made a trade with him in another BST. Dude HOOKED IT UP. 10/10 would do business again without hesitation

4 Likes

Purchased a throw from @kretzschmar he shipped it when he said he would and it arrived in perfect shape. Very friendly guy to do business with!

Thanks again
-Rad

6 Likes

Bought the YYF American from Kretzschmar and all was peachy.

5 Likes

Received my half of a trade with @kretzschmar today, and everything arrived super fast and in perfect condition! Richard was even kind enough to throw in an extra yoyo he thought I might enjoy! Really above and beyond as far as kindness is concerned.

@kretzschmar is also one of the nicest people on the forums. Don’t hesitate to reach out and ask questions or strike up a conversation - he has a lot of passion and knowledge to draw from. I consider myself lucky to have had a chance to talk to with Richard as much as I have, and look forward to talking more.

A+++++++ trader/seller

2 Likes

Just got a package from @kretzschmar. I bought 1 yo-yo, but somehow 2 were in the box. I think that’s the best bonus I’ve ever gotten. Thanks for everything. :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

2 Likes

Just finished a big trade with @kretzschmar and couldn’t be happier. Packaged well, good communication, just a good guy with good throws. 10/10 would recommend.

2 Likes

Top notch dude… I bought a bunch of stuff from him… Always shipped super fast with extras… Even shipped something 1 time before I fully paid for it

If I had a Christmas card list he’d be right at the top

And he looks like Walter White/Heisenberg

If you see this man selling something you can purchase with the upmost confidence

1 Like

Lol, thank you @anon48177792 and much appreciation to @JSERR and you both.

Respectfully signed,
The fat Walter White

Off to change my profile pic, lol

2 Likes

Real talk… good luck finding a more genuine and friendly dude/better person to do a deal with than Richie @kretzschmar, man. Got an OG Torrent in from him today, a throw I’ve wanted for literally over a decade, and the experience from start to finish couldn’t have gone any better or more smooth. Some would even say it was General Yo smooth :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: He ships fast, packs it well, and the conversation with him whether you’re doing a deal or not is always great. Truly one of the most upstanding and awesome members of this community… if he’s got something up for sale, don’t hesitate to deal with him for even a second!

2 Likes

I’ve done trades and sold Richie some throws through another bst. Solid dude. Great to talk to. Great taste in throws. 10/10 stars. Will do business again.

1 Like

He’s the man. The best to deal with. No hesitations here. He knows his stuff and is THE nicest. Just do it. No regerts.

2 Likes

I received my half of a trade with @kretzschmar, Richie is a great guy to work with. we worked out a deal through quick and clear communication, shipping was fast and the package came securely packed. Our recent communications have been great. The items were exactly as described. I wouldn’t hesitate to deal with him again.

1 Like

Great guy to deal with, everything went smooth as possible and he shipped fast. I wouldn’t hesitate to do a deal with him again.

1 Like