Feedback for @threebearrries

Just got a YYF 2 Yoyo carrying case from @threebearrries and it works great! (no vibe of course) He had great communication, and he gave me a way to track shipping. Thanks Justin!

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Not a trade but a sale, I got my package quick as heck, very good communicator, and very reliable! 10/10 would recommend. Love my Shutter dood!

6 Likes

Thank you! Enjoy your new throw :relaxed:

3 Likes

Both great sellers who seem to have all the throws I want. Quick shipping and product is as, if not better, than described.

2 Likes

Agreed on straight trade. Transaction was smooth/hassle free! Thanks

1 Like

Completed a smooth trade with @threebearrries. The yoyo was packaged nicely, came quickly, and came with some zipline strings. Thanks for the trade!

1 Like

I just got a couple yoyo’s from @threebearrries. He shipped fast and mine were nicely packed, and definitely MIB just as he described. He tossed in some ziplines for me also! Great guy to buy from.

3 Likes

Really reliable and great to trade with. Don’t hesitate!

1 Like

I bought some stuff from @threebearrries a while back. Dude is super solid! Buy or trade with confidence.

2 Likes

Bought a couple of yoyos from @threebearrries
and everything was very smooth. Communication was great. The yoyos were exactly as described.
He even sent a hand written note with some extra strings for me to try out which was an awesome plus. Thanks you very much Justin!

1 Like

@threebearrries is a great seller. He shipped quick, kept me informed, gave me the tracking number as soon as he had it, and packaged everything securely. Can’t ask for a better transaction.

Just made a Trade with @threebearrries He shipped everything the same day with tracking and good communication. Everything was as described. He is definitely a trustworthy person to trade with. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Another smooth sale from @threebearrries. Arriced rocket fast. (we are like 2 hours apart from each other :joy:) but still! He is a very cool dude and packages stuff nicely. Thanks man

2 Likes

That’s the fastest package I’ve ever seen arrive! Glad it got to you so quickly :+1:

got a Flight Pro and extra string from him. he’s awesome to work with!

2 Likes

Late feedback from me but better late than never.
I had a nice transaction with Justin, he did me a very good deal on a bundle. And all Throws are just as described. Thank you very much!

1 Like