Selling the Rest of My Collection

Hello everyone! I have returned to the forum to sell off the last of my collection, as I am moving soon and need to declutter. This is not my entire collection; I have a few throws set aside to keep and use if I ever get the desire to. The goal here to to sell everything you see below to one person, so I have no intention of selling anything individually or breaking up the lot. Price is shipped CONUS, with payment via PayPal. Everything you see in the images is included. Any damage to the yoyos will be shown. I’m more than happy to answer any questions, send more pics, give a description of the yoyo, etc; just ask!

Price: SOLD

Yoyos ( right-to-left, top-to-bottom):
OPYOYOS Spright Preproduction Unit (Raw; No cosmetic damage, pretty bad vibe with pulsing visible when spinning)
OPYOYOS Peach Prototype (Raw; No damage, smooth)
Recess Quiz (No damage, slight fingernail vibe)
OPYOYOS Polybius (No damage, smooth)
SF L B-grade (No damage, some fingernail vibe)
Kun (Copper; comes with all original packaging; no damage)
SF PLSTC (No damage, some fingernail vibe)
YYF Metal Arrow (Black/Red Halfswap, two dings on red half, some fingernail vibe)
YYF Skyline (One small ding, fingernail vibe)

Accessories:
Zeekio 12 yoyo case (1 foam circle insert missing)
3 packs of Sochi string (Originally 100 each, but all have been used)
A bunch of white 2A string
A wide variety of miscellaneous string (some Markmont, Zipline, extra Kun string, etc)
Random accessories (a few not so good bearings, some Sochi pads)

There are more accessories than I listed, but the rest is very random stuff.

Pictures:

3 Likes

Hi!

I’m interested in your collection. I had a few questions! I’ll DM you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.