Introduce Yourself!

Yeah Ghostlight and Fenric are my two favourites along with Remembrance of the Daleks! Silver Nemesis is under rated too

2 Likes

Oh and how could I forget The greatest Show In The Galaxy?

2 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m 17 and fairly new to yoyoing, but I am really enjoying it. I had a few yoyos laying around from some sort of camp I went to when I was 7 or 8, and decided to pick it back up. I hope everyone is doing well! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

this place just blows up in days man! welcome aboard new forum cats!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, buddy! Please post a photo of the yoyos you already have. I’m just nosey. Everyone here is a beginner at different levels and we are all learning. We all learn at different speeds too. I used to get intimidated by the skills of people here.

3 Likes

Thanks! Here they are. I’m unable to identify the two on the right tho.

4 Likes

welcome to the forums dude, those are probably_old lol but still totally usable!

2 Likes

Yeah, definitely. That’s why I got the Freehand Nextgen, I like it quite a lot. Thinking about getting some new bearings for the older ones too, maybe response pads as well.

4 Likes

You definitely have enough to keep you busy for awhile!

5 Likes

plural form of THAT: (used to indicate a person, thing, idea, state, event, time,
remark, etc., as pointed out or present, mentioned before, supposed to be understood, or by way of emphasis):

The emphasis of this collective will be for the people, and the tools for the things that they do. The tricks of the trade if you will. The appearance and character of the individual rather than the brand or affiliate. Those is a place for everybody, unsponsored, unbiased, unbleached, and unfiltered into the funnel of the fundamental. Mentally creating content with intent. You could call it creative funda-mentality.

Creating content together in collaboration and riding the wave of sweat, concrete, endless attempts, all rock n’ roll. Very Thrasher esque…Ritchie Jackson, Black Sabbath, Anti-Hero etc… “those” will be open sourced content. We will create together with less focus on making money and more on featuring people doing those things and most importantly enjoying.

Give us a follow on Instagram @thatsthose

If you want to get started just message us to send over some clips to Google drive.

#those. #thatsthose

3 Likes

Okay. Please introduce yourself. Tell us about your yoyos.

3 Likes

We don’t have any product planned as of yet. We want to be more of a skill toy collective and open source content creator. Should have some stickers and shirts soon for the people who want to create with us.

1 Like

No, I meant you personally. Your posts are very vague. The Introduce Yourself thread is for people telling a little bit about themselves and why they are on the Yoyoexpert forum - a forum about yoyos.

3 Likes

Yeah my name is Alex Morton and here is some background for you guys. I started throwing hardcore in 2005 and when I say hardcore I mean I used a hardcore series Duncan mosquito to learn most of my tricks. Located in the Midwest I’ve have been part of the Indiana yoyo crew since 2009. I started off by creating a small band of misfits called The Meatball Crew in 2011 and in 2016 I founded the Freshly Dirty brand with Arthur Foley. Those is my next project away from FD. I have a pretty decent collection and my favorite yoyo right now is the One Drop Deepstate.

13 Likes

Hello, my name is Marco. I got a yoyo when I was in middle school but the only tricks I learned were walk the dog and rock the baby. Now that I’m studying I decided to get back into yoyoing again and I really enjoy it. My favorite tricks are the fingerspin and mexican duckpond! And I found this website with google.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum Alex @those and @anon96094816 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to forum. I’m glad you’re here.

6 Likes

Thanks Chris,
I have a question, how is it possible that my username is Marco? Surely someone else must have taken this username already, especially on such an old website!

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Yuna, I am 4 years old, this is my Trick :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Hi my name is Diego, I started a month ago. The most difficult tricks I can do are Kwijibo and cold fusion. I really enjoy this hobby!

8 Likes