Introduce Yourself!

Gyroscopic flop is my favorite trick as well.

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

My name is Mystik and I started throwing a little less than a year ago. Although I’m new to yoyos I have a great deal of experience with other props including but not limited to: poi , staff, dragon staff, double staffs, contact juggling, diabolo , isolation hoops, fire eating etc. I’ve been a fire performer since 2003 and have just kept picking up gear.
Around Thanksgiving 2018 I found my way to yoyos and learned solo until I went as a spectator to Texas State comp. in Feb '19. (Austin). I met several people there including a guy from SA (where I’m from!)
Now the 2 of us host Alamo Yoyo Club on the last Sunday of the month.
I throw a lot of Duncan’s and am finding myself acquiring a decent sized collection in a fairly short time.
I’m not quite ready to throw 3a, but ima get there soon enough.
5 styles ftw!

11 Likes

Welcome! we need to see a video of your fire stuff.

5 Likes

fyroscopic glop

4 Likes

wait what? @yoyobot?

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @yoyobot display help.

2 Likes

ohhhh that guy

2 Likes

What if yoyo bot is Jeff in disguise?

6 Likes

I think your on to something

3 Likes

Everyone is all like “hey. I’m new here. I’ve been yoyoing for eleventeen years. I’m working on turning water into wine with my yoyo…” and I’m over here like “look, Sweetheart! I can rock the baby!!!” Lolface.

10 Likes

This is from when we did Sea World a couple years back. It was for the “Jack’s Back” show - a Halloween season event. I’m the one with the Mohawk.

8 Likes

That’s some pretty sick choreography. Well done, sir!

4 Likes

Im Ryan,
Only throwing for one month.
Enjoy tho.

9 Likes

Glad you got into the hobby!

2 Likes

Hi; my name is Mo. I was born a long long time ago. I was very young at the time.

Basically speechless. Somebody else named me because I failed to suggest a name for myself.

My favorite hobby was sharpening large kitchen knives. But nobody would play with me.

I started using yoyos as a diversion therapy. As long as I throw yoyos; it seems to be much easier to keep my promise to myself; to never kill again.

14 Likes

Hey Mo, welcome to the forums!

3 Likes

Hi all, the name is Mike. I’ve been yoyoing on and off since ~2009. I’ve not been throwing much as of late, so I’m looking to pare down my collection to just a few must have throws and hopefully move the throws that aren’t getting love from me into the hands of someone that will enjoy them

9 Likes

hello Mo

1 Like

What’s good guys. Yoyo_garden on IG and Reddit. I have purchased/sold/and traded a decent amount on those platforms and wanted to say hello. New to the expert forums and waiting to get into the BST here.

14 Likes