Introduce Yourself! 2024

I will be your friend and anyone else who feels alone so now this chat doesn’t have to exist!
:smiley:

3 Likes

I have to say one thing, if you play yoyo then you have friends all over the world Trevor!

I am pretty sure any of us can go whatever part of the world, write a message here or in facebook or discord and find someone else to play or just have a coffee or a nice day out in whatever city you are!

Send you hugs :heart:

13 Likes

Thank you everyone! I’m so happy that I finally found some people who are into yoyos as much as me!

7 Likes

One of these days I am going to test this out for sure.

4 Likes

If you happen to be in London UK you have for sure a drink and some yoyo meeting ready! :heart:

4 Likes

Hey man if you’re ever up near DC let me know I’ll come out. That honestly goes for most anyone.

4 Likes

Well if your Friends don’t dance and if they don’t dance well they’re no friends of mine…

5 Likes

Oh my god! You all are so nice! I’m very appreciative of all of the people in this chat! But I live in Texas

4 Likes

You know man. Friends are really hard to make as you get older, but I do feel like I have friends whenever I go in the community. I never really thought about it until I read this!

6 Likes

Just to give you better my point of view.

I moved to live in London from Italy, when I came here in Uk to live I had no friends at all, only person I knew was my brother (now he’s back to live in Italy), first thing I did it was to look on Facebook to see if there was a british yoyo association, in around a week I had new friends even if my english was basically non existent, went to a meeting than another one than another one and slowly made friendship with everyone in the scene here!

6 Likes

Love it buddy!!! Such a great hobby that really brings people together!!

5 Likes

Tbh best community worldwide I have ever seen, I have been in some other scenes but nothing like the yoyo one it is just overall such a good vibe all the time!

4 Likes

There are yo-yo clubs making great strides in Texas. It’s likely you have a yo-yoer near you or even in your town. Here is your first assist!! :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the shout-out @Slestak75 ! Yes we are meeting in DFW about once a month if you’re in the area! There’s also a San Antonio club and an Austin club that I’m aware of on the forums. There’s probably a Houston one too I just haven’t seen it yet! Feel free to reach out if you’re in DFW and happy to let you know about meet details!

4 Likes

RENGOKU! is my favorite hashira

What up, Friend!!

nothin much friend

Albertino… the family and I are going to visit London in July. I’ll look you up.

5 Likes

I’ve always wanted to go to London. Maybe I’ll go during summer break

2 Likes

Mate please do, if you give me enough notice I organise a meeting with all the group and lunch as well, will be lovely, weather in UK is quite nice in July

6 Likes