Introduce Yourself! 2024

Welcome Marine. And thanks for your service.

5 Likes

Dang, just realizing how much vets there are here! Thank you all for your service!

6 Likes

Rahhh!

4 Likes

Fiery greetings from Niagara Falls! My name is John and I’m a longtime thrower. I’ve been throwing for 23+ years, was the PNW(R) champion a couple of times, and was even sponsored by Ecko Unlimited when I used to compete.

I no longer throw as much as I used to in my early years, but I still take the time to throw a little bit each day. And I still come up with new tricks from time to time as well.

15 Likes

Welcome dude! I like looking at your instagram, spicy tricks and sweet peppers :hot_pepper::fire:

3 Likes

Welcome indeed. The community will be eagerly awaiting a steady supply of these new tricks you speak of. :rofl:

5 Likes

Thanks. I actually just bought a brand new laptop for the primary purpose of creating a lot more yo-yo and hot pepper related content. Things are about to get extra spicy around here. :fire: :fire: :fire:

6 Likes

I’m here for pepper related content sign me up

2 Likes

Hi! My name is Ella and I’m new to throwing! I can do rock the baby and that’s about it :rofl: ready to start trying new things!

15 Likes

Welcome. There are tons of resources for learning new tricks. Feel free to ask any question at all. There are many here ready to help.

7 Likes

My name is Ella and I’m new to the community! Working with a gbp g2! Trying out new tricks like trapeze!

12 Likes

absolutely new to throwing & already nearing a grand worth of yoyos. learning different tricks as i go along this journey.

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Jeff

3 Likes

Heya, sleeper1 here, I can do up to Mach 5 in terms of tricks. I’d say I’m pretty good. I’ve been throwing for 3 months, and my goal is to do whips on super responsive yoyos.

8 Likes

You really can’t go wrong mastering tricks on super responsive yo-yos. :+1:

2 Likes

Hello all. I’ve been throwing since the 80’s when I was really young. Got really into competing in the 90’s in Cali and then Las Vegas. Even did one in Hawaii. I did several school and Boy Scout and youth club demos but I never stayed consistent when I started working. So I’m not as good as I should be lol. So after twenty something years, I figure I’ll get back in to it. I even ordered a couple new yo-yos from Yo-yo expert, and that’s how I found this forum. This pic is a few years old and I think it’s hilarious. So I’ll share.

15 Likes

Glad you made it man!
Welcome!
This community is honestly my favorite thing about throwing aside from actually throwing. Haha. So many cool people with so much knowledge and friendship to offer. You are in the right place if getting back into it is what you’re after.

7 Likes

Hewo my fellow yoyoers! pls join

11 Likes

What if we had friends…but they didn’t dance. So we left them behind?

7 Likes

Hey bud let me get you a hat…

2 Likes