If money was no object, what yo yo would you try next?

Might sound lame, but I’ve never met anyone with a Phenom, nor have I ever had the chance to try one.

I would like to see how they throw though.

Mine would read, "If wife was no object, what yoyo would you try next? Haha, I’m not rich by any stretch of the imagination but one person said it pretty straight on, anyone who has a full time job and knows how to budget their money could buy a high end yoyo if they wanted to. I own my own company and just finished my busy season so I have enough money to splurge a bit but my wife is the one that pulls down and says no more haha! I did though just bought a LE1 from One Drop and a One Drop Project Anniversary. So that set me back $160.00 for both of them. So I guess I would say those. I really want an CLYW Avalanche but I’ll wait a bit longer on that one for now.

I dont let money be an object… if i want it, i find a way to get it… right now i have my sights set on Ronin… should be in my mailbox this satuday or monday ;D

If I had the spare cash I’d get a Punchline or a Dang… I may get one in a month or so… I need a new computer for school, so if I can score a good deal I may pick up the Dang… No wait… The Punchline… Er, the Dang…, no no… Aw man…

Eh, I’ve tried close to everything out there.

I’d just pick up a few of my favorites, maybe 5 yoyos total and buy about 100,000 strings and call it a day.

I never thought I’d be able to throw a BPZL, but I actually got to try one out yesterday and really liked it. I with they had made that one instead of the YWET.

I like 'em both, but the bpzl doesn’t go for as much as some of the throws mentioned here ;D

Yeah, but it’s the one I’m interested in. Also would like to try the TiWalker.

i think every thrower dreams about the day when they can try any yo-yo they want xD. Me personally i would probabally get a custom made yo-yo with the same function as any high end yo-yo but made with gold and diamond studded! then whenever a diamond would fall off of the yo-yo i would sell it and donate the money to charity :)!

The Duncan MG interests me. I would like the chance to play with it

Moonwalker.

Congratulations on the mega-necro, bro! :stuck_out_tongue:

Since it’s up, why not put the thread to good use.

Chief, Chief, Chief.
CLYW, General Yo, OD.
All day, erry day.

Well this list is more of a “what I am ging to get soon” list, as I have a job, and money, so I just have to save up for a couple weeks (like two) to get one.

One this list are

Phenom
Cascade
Capless
Phenomizm
Spyy Pro
Spyy Radian
3YO3 Bassline

And to the poster about necroing, that is completely unfair to call this guy on necroing. Sure it is annoying, but if he would have made a new topic, everybody would have been complaining how he didnt use the search and wah wah wah. So you cant call him on this when you know that that would have happened if he made a new topic

yyj made some rhodium throw a while back, if i remember correctly there were only like 7, and it was many hundreds of dollars… so sure why not.

but if i had the means, i would just get my own lathe as previously stated.
…and then make a titanium chief.

Rhodium??? Isn’t that like toxic?

i’d try an 888x or a skyline

I’d think it would be rhodium plated, which is pretty common for high end mechanical watch movements and some white gold or platinum jewelry. Pure rhodium is impractical for a yoyo. Just the metal alone would put a common yoyo design at about $3000 melt value. Not saying they didn’t do it, I just don’t know why they would since it offers no performance advantage in this application over titanium or aluminum. Corrosion resistance is its forte.

As for me, unfortunately money is usually not an object…at least not a solid enough object to keep me from buying yoyos. Just got a mint NSC Helix bi-metal the other day and have a Moonwalker incoming.

Ectoplasm GM.

Or, a G&E 1

I’ll try all the yoyos from Japanese manufacturers.
I want to get some of that sOMEThING, YoYoJoker, and yoyorecreation.

Probably one of every CLYW’s, no, TWO of every Caribou Lodge, and probably the same with most OneDrops. Then, like Connor, I would buy like two million string that way I could change string the second it starts to wear out, like I always wish I could.