If money was no object, what yo yo would you try next?

If money was no object, I’d finish out my YYR and ILYY collections and then start pursuing duplicates for color variation. I’d really like to get ahold of some raw YYR protos (Jealousy and Third Impact specifically), but other than that my production run collection only needs a Blink, Stardust 2, a Clash Cube, and eventually a 6 when they actually hit production. ILYY’s got a few more to go, but nothing completely unobtainable.

Did you play a Dreadnought or a Dreadnought G? The G is very heavy, but the standard model is pretty moderate at 68g (pretty much the same weight as the Messiah). I once thought the same thing about the size factor as well, until I played them that is. Now I’m addicted to oversized YYR.

Gleipnr

It used to be the Oscilitrix, but I have one now. So now it’s the Punchline repeater.

Ladies and gents, it all depends on what your financial situation is. Personally, I’m raking in under fifty dollars a month and living on food stamps and subsidized housing. Anything more expensive than a ‘One’ yo yo is out of my price range. To say that 200 dollars isn’t unreasonable is a bit insensitive, although i do agree that it is not unreasonable by today’s price tags.

I always wanted to try a nice pocket throw like the St. Eel.

Freehand MG, Catch 22, and one of those 24 kt gold yoyos

would love to try any of the yyr too bad this isnt a perfect world :frowning:

I would like to try out a Double Joker

Duncan Butterfly

Kamui.
I’ve wanted to try one of these for a long time, but they’re near impossible to find outside of a certain ridiculously overpriced shop.

Flying V

Well then maybe I’ll send you one jhb.

g5 or 888x

I would get a Duncan MG Magnum. Just cause it goes for a ton of cash.

P.S would only get dropped on special occations.

Lots of B!ST. Stradivari, Stradiroller, Shapeless, Ducati Wheel. I’d also like to try an acrylic Steamroller, Oxy Ti, and a Sovereign. I’d buy a lathe too.

GenYo Magnum

Sleipnir, TiWalker, Canvas and Chief.

anything from YOYOJOKER

Can’t believe only two people mentioned B!ST.
Been wanting a Stradivari since I was 4 months in. I also REALLY want an Oxy Ti11.

I also wanted to try that experimental metal offstring yoyo that Rewind was selling a few months ago.

b!st tondo the yoyo that has a square shape