If money was no object, what yo yo would you try next?

I’d love to try a Campfire, which I suppose isn’t too expensive at retail price, but I’ll add that I’d like to try just about any CLYW while I’m at it. Other than that, I wouldn’t mind one bit giving the Messiah a throw and a few OD’s, like the DIETZ and the Markmont.Next :wink:

I really want the 3yo3 ti5. It looks incredible, resilient and I love Landon’a designs but the price is just too steep for a yoyo. I keep my spending under $200 per yoyo. But without a limit I’d go for the ti 5.

any of these:

Glacier express. For sure.

The Three BIST’s Ive thrown have been some of the best players out there.

I’d love to have everything Etorre has done.

I so badly wish to try a Ti Walker. And any of the VsNYYC throws that I have yet to throw.
Ti5 by 3yo3, and I’d love to get an Aurora from NSC again. (wish I never got rid of it)
I would also like to try different runs of the Peak.
Anything by YoYoJoker, and every YYR except the silly oversized and overweight Dreadnaught. (only YYR I have ever owned, sadly absolutely hated it)
Oh dream dream dream.

The glacier express.

I told myself I won’t buy anymore yoyos, but if I just acquired a free $155 I’d get one.

Something Ti. They looks so cool.

SPYY pistolero, dynamo, or revenger.

Ti5

A messiah,chief , and H5.

Yes! Those look awesome and I’d love to try some of those out. I love the yoyo made out of a golf ball.

Some other yoyos I’d like to try out are…
-TI5
-Glacier Express
-Chief
-Cascade
-KLR
-A YYR. I’d love to see what makes them so amazing.

Im sure its no suprise but Ti5. I would also like to grab a Ilyy Noctu. Looks sweet.

sasquatch is one I haven’t tried. I also had never actually been able to play general-yo, ILLYY, or even YYR. (I know it’s weird, but I really want to try them). I also want to check out more C3 stuff, cause I haven’t used their stuff very often.

cheif

ANGLAM

Or 2 YYR Z-ONs for 3A!

If money was no object I’d try everything I haven’t.

ti5 skywalker glacier express arctic circle dreadnought

Already tried the most expensive throw I could think of, the stradivari, second must be the SPYY Pure gold, that I was looking for for months and finally got 6 months ago.

But I can’t wait til I get my hands on that clashcube I got in a trade, was looking for one for a LOOOONG time

Canvas. No question.

i think it would be sweet to have a yoyo made out of pure gold if money was no object lol. do they make such a thing?

I would hunt down a Madhouse Unknown. Been trying to find one for years, but people keep them close and it was a limited production number.