I have too much time on my hands

ok so i’m 14 homeschooled don’t have too many friends and i need stuff to do on Sunday evenings and when i’m just bored and can’t stand to yoyo anymore because i don’t know tons of tricks
any suggestions?

-Peyton

4 Likes

A. Learn more tricks

B. Read

C. Vidya games

D. Get into a new hobby. Writing, art, an instrument, all of those you can do solo.

8 Likes

Do you play Magic: The Gathering? You can play Arena for free…

lol this is an oddball suggestion…but you could get into Origami…It’s something I’ve done in the past to pass time.
There’s TONS of cool easy to follow youtube tutorials.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=origami

Or you live in Florida…you could go out and collect some insects or little critters to keep as pets? haha :smiley:

4 Likes

Just don’t bring home a gator! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

i mean… it is Florida :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah the digital tcgs are a good call Twitch.

I recommend Eternal over MtG though.

3 Likes

i actually do play MTG but i play with cards not the digital version i’ll try it out!

3 Likes

and honestly i wanna catch a gator lol

2 Likes

I’m sure your mother would approve! You can keep him in your bath tub! lol :rofl:

2 Likes

well i wouldn’t bring em’ home i’d just catch and release him

2 Likes

As Durfee suggested, reading is great.
Lots of folks might not agree, but I think two yoyo complimentary activities are juggling, and throwing tops.

7 Likes

You can branch out and do 2a or 4a.

5 Likes

i’d LOVE to do 2a and 4a those are the two other styles i might get into thank you Genki!

4 Likes

i enjoy reading but a lot of my family have Irlen Syndrome
" Irlen Syndrome is a disorder of the way the brain interprets light signals. It can manifest as light sensitivity, but it is more than that. When a person has Irlen Syndrome , their brain becomes overactive when exposed to certain wavelengths of light. This over activity causes symptoms beyond the visual distortions."
-Google
Edit: and so because of this i have only a little bit of it so reading can be very difficult for me

3 Likes

Try wizard poker (Hearthstones) that’s also a fun and addictive game that has a lot to learn.

Also this forum takes up a lot of my time these days.

5 Likes

i know right!! same for me you can learn tons from the forum and there are nice people!

3 Likes

Kendama will eat all your time but it’s also pretty cool

4 Likes

What about learning new tricks?

8 Likes

Go download a program called LMMS and start making music. It’s got a steep learning curve, but you seem like a smart and focused individual. The software is basically a free version of a semi-pro Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) called FL Studio.

Bunch of sweet samples and instrumentation, and you can play your computer keyboard like a piano!

4 Likes

Man, I new a couple of guys in Denver that did some crazy stuff wth Fruity Loops. Blew my mind! One of them was pretty close friends with DJ Irene…lol he had some pretty ‘not so family friendly’ photos with some of the good times he had with her at clubs! :rofl:

3 Likes