How many yo-yos do you have?

ah, thank you sir. it’s been an interesting process, so with your experience your compliment is humbly received… i’ve learned a lot… with plenty more to go, but i stand on the shoulders of giants… and trip on my own shoelaces

3 Likes

How many do I have? Not enough. How do I keep my wants under control? The simple answer would be: because money doesn’t grow on trees.

4 Likes

Pretty sure everyone here has the same number of yoyos. Which is always one less than the ideal number.

16 Likes

Definitely have more than 16. I just reorganized some of my cases. I’ve owned well over 1,000 in my 32 years of playing. If I had to guess, I’m over 100 but under 150 these days. However, I do have 5 on their way to me, and with the YYF B grade sale going on possibly more by the end of the month :rofl:

9 Likes

Too many and never enough. :speak_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

9 Likes

Here is how many I (had) back in the day

17 Likes

Nice HSPIN collection.

2 Likes

Hspin, YoYoJam and Vader’d FHZ’s were my favorite. Sadly all I have left is a #64 Pyro and Vader’d Higby FHZ. But I’m already searching for build back the collection :joy: :rofl:
Nice to see you are still around!!!

4 Likes

Somewhere between tooooo many and not enough.

5 Likes

twelve-
I have to use all of them occasionally, other wise the other yoyos will make fun of those that don’t get played. and then maybe that yoyo won’t work as good from getting bullied or something

5 Likes

ilmao im glad im not the only one that feels this need to let every yoyo feel like its safe and sound

1 Like

Only 1 left after 6 years of playing and 100s of.

3 Likes

I own (that I know of there could be more hidden around my house, this is a common problem for me) 26 throws, too many yet nor enough, Im always look to up grade my collection. I think next is a 4a yoyo. it might be 5a may but ive got yoyos that can clear that area, though more counter weights sound lit, I want to get the rain city skills donuts

1 Like

welcome to the forums! I really only want what will fit into my 36 hard case and yye hard travel case that holds 6. much of what I have is not worth BSTing as they are not high grade and more low budget level but are great beginners and I gave 15 away to my apprentice and I am hoping I meet more beginners so I can give lots more away. I think right now I have about 160 total.

5 Likes

The world needs more 24 slot soft cases

16 Likes

I have 12 at the moment. My wife keeps it under control. The next time I spend $100 on a yo-yo without running it by her first, I might end up on the street.

7 Likes

N-1 where N =

answer

10 Likes

Lol thought that looked familiar

3 Likes

ngl it’s definitely one of my favorite movies :laughing:

3 Likes

Honestly same. Anything written by Tina Fey and Amy Pohler are great.

5 Likes