How many yo-yos do you have?

You’re too late. I married that woman.

4 Likes

:eyes: I feel like my wife is lurking in this thread…

Yea so I have 2 and only 2 no more

13 Likes

I just went thru the house, I have 46.

3 Likes

Too many, and going.

5 Likes

I still need a few more and that still won’t be enough :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

70 or so.

1 Like

I haven’t really counted in a while. I’d say around 50 or so.

Sounds like the best way to save money on buying yoyos is to have a wife to financially castrate you :joy: Can’t wait.

7 Likes

After some more trades/sales I think I’m under 100 now.

I’ve been collecting for a year and have 27! I’m trying my best to pause for a while, but we’ll see how that goes.

2 Likes

I too have been collecting for about a year, and I have 27 as well.

1 Like

The most I’ve had at one point is 115. Right now I have 55. I sold a bunch, and I try to trade mine instead of buying more throws. Also, I’ve been known to sell throws in order to raise money for photography gear and more yoyos.

5 Likes
  1. Less than I thought, but I’m trying to stop buying everything I see.
    30 are old. 3 I made and the other 17 I have bought since last October.
4 Likes

I have 10 at the moment and a shelf with space for 12. Need 2 more but nothing has peaked my interest as of late.

3 Likes

I have three, and do not have the skill to push any of them to their limit of performance so until that happens I don’t see the necessity to get any more.

Not that I WON’T get any more, just that I don’t see the necessity.

Also I’m not much of a collector type of person anyway so that helps. If I don’t use a particular item for a while then it tends to get sold or given away.

Ivan

4 Likes

I have just a hair under 150 at this time. Way too many to be honest but I stand firm on my no case queen rule, everyone gets thrown.

8 Likes

I have an old box. About a dozen.

I have an old Yomega Powerspin that needs a bearing. :frowning:

1 Like

I have one yo-yo ….
I have one yo-yo more than I need.
I have one yo-yo that I need to trade or sell.
I have one yo-yo, I have always wanted and I am still looking for…
I always have one yo-yo…

yo-yoRecreations FireWorks

Collection of throws 35, Working throws 20

7 Likes

I posted this then ended up at a toystore not even an hour later and walked out with a classic Butterfly, first fixie and I’m already loving it. Landed some stalls, and even a few kick flips already lol. 11 now

7 Likes

Wow so many throws u guys got I did have like 35 throws sold most but kept the ones I cant get rid of I had all kinds of brands as well but the collection was getting crazy. I pretty much kept my top throws. Myy katana
Duncan haymaker x
Myy node
Topyo patronus / silenus

3 Likes