How do you carry your yo-yo on your person?

I am a carpenter by trade, so my pants usually look a little more on the worn side. My wife is very easy going when it comes to stuff like that, we’re not super obsessed about our public image.

8 Likes

Is that a gun in your pocket…?

2 Likes

I normally carry between 2-6. 1-2 nice ones. And the rest are a combination of giveaway yoyos. Since I’m in college I have a backpack with me, so it’s not like I’m stuffing 6 yoyos into my pockets :joy: Though I could probably fit 6 into my cargo shorts :thinking:

4 Likes

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes

That’s not Skoal in your pocket? I guess “yo’re” just glad to see me!

4 Likes

Bags

4 Likes

Is that a yoyo in your pocket or you just happy to see me!

1 Like

I make Holsters that I carry mine on. If the weathers nice outside I show it of by letting it hang. If not I still holster it but put what would have hung in my pocket.

2 Likes

Thats a good use for that pocket. Tbh, I have to leave my throw in a hygeine bag in the car because my regular edc items that I will not leave home without take up most free space around my waist, I appenedix carry a t-rex rig, and with keys and knife in pockets plus phone. I need cargo pants. And I dip so thats another thing in a pocket

2 Likes

I just put the yoyo in my pocket, I don’t really mind having it in my pocket.

2 Likes

Low hanging fruit! I was gonna but…:smiley:

2 Likes

i made this little leather beauty…
IMG_20181217_114020
the strap is thick, short, and wide enough that when you hang it from a belt loop, it actually doesn’t swing at all! and because of that place where the strap goes into the holster, the yoyo slides easily in and out of it when you want it to, but it doesn’t ever fall out! so happy with it!

9 Likes

This repurposed promaster lens holster. It’s neoprene and has a velcro closure and a carabiner, it will fit most any throw, including a shutter wide angle. One of the best holders I have ever had. image

14 Likes

Very Road Warrior-looking. Great work!:+1:

3 Likes

Same pair of pants 2 months later :bomb::boom:

20190215_114111

18 Likes

Spoken like a real “Hippie”…there Smiley Pants!!! Super! Far Out?

2 Likes

I usually stick it in whatever pocket fits it or use a yoyo holster on my right. Though now that I think about it, wouldn’t it be so cool to have every belt loop occupied with a holster and a yoyo? :rofl:

2 Likes

If I’m wearing clothes, I put it in my shirt pocket.

1 Like

My wife made me this holster

6 Likes

Just bag or coat pocket atm. I usually have a messenger bag on me.

I used to do the holster thing but I hate the feel of the throw bouncing around.

2 Likes