How do you carry your yo-yo on your person?

descender by unknown. use it every day. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Area44 Tether

11 Likes

This vest Carry’s all my throws and then some. You should try it sometime.

12 Likes

I usually just tie mine on my finger. Crazy right? :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

LegYoYo Holster Epsilon 2.0

B5478F1A-DE27-41F8-B784-E15B86FF3A44

7 Likes

I normally put it in my holy stitch pouch and then in my pocket. I love the pouch because then I never worry about where my keys are etc.

4 Likes

The dangle holder has always been the fanny pack of the yoyo realm to me.

Never had one, never will. Definitely not insecure about people knowing I’m carrying a yoyo, I just prefer not to wear it as an accessory.

6 Likes

May I recommend…

5 Likes

Oh my god I love it :joy::joy:

That would be hilarious at a yoyo contest

1 Like

Pouch in the pocket. Simple and clean :wink:

1 Like

Because mine don’t leave the house (still too scared to yoyo in public) mine just get carried in my hand.

2 Likes

Don’t be. I was kind of anxious to throw in public, now I carry all the time.

Why?

Because I realized pretty much no one cares. Some might look, some might come talk but ultimately they have their own stuff to do and will carry on with their lives regardless if you threw the yoyo or not. So stop thinking about them, do it for yourself and have fun with it, because that’s the reason we throw.

To have fun.

7 Likes

I carry too much off the rip to stuff a yoyo in a pocket also. Guess I need to get a slimline, maybe tuck it down in a pocket on my ankle rig. I dont like having things in my pockets. Especially money. Apparently I dont like having ot in my bank account either, xuz ot never seems to stay there long… (Dreaming of the day an old rich cougar saves me) Or the day my wife finally picks the right $#!% lottery numbers. Its six numbers woman, if you loved me, you’d pick them correctly.

3 Likes

Try 123456

3 Likes

You see that Wife of Mine? Logically sound, and easy. Now you do it, or one of these days Nikki, one of these days… To the Moon!

3 Likes

How to carry in public 101

9 Likes

I used to be shy of the clip carry but it’s super convenient and sparks conversation with yoyo people out in the wild. Plus I’m old so IDGAF.

8 Likes

I just put it in my pocket - I wear relaxed fit pants so it’s usually a non-issue for me

2 Likes

Crown Royal Mini Bags!!!

8 Likes

Either in my daily carry bag, or an Unknown Descender.

2 Likes