How do you carry your yo-yo on your person?

Personally, I only buy pants that have a convenient YO-YO POCKET BUILT IN!

OK fine maybe it’s a smartphone pocket but whatever! It fits my yo-yo and my luxurious, global jet-setting playboy lifestyle!

I also have a number of yo-yo holsters but I tend to feel self conscious about having a yo-yo visible near my belt :eyes:

How do you carry your yo-yo with you when you are oot and aboot?

22 Likes

Self-conscious? I’ve been told (here, no less) that there is no reason to feel that way about yoyos. You’re not leading a very good example… :wink:

8 Likes

Er what? Where did I say that? Citation needed, my friend.

I’m fine with the yo-yo in motion, I just don’t care for the batman “utility belt” aesthetic very much (of yo-yo holsters).

5 Likes

It’s been expressed in other topics, by others. I didn’t intend for “here” to refer specifically to you, but here as in the YYE forum in general.

2 Likes

I have a holster but I keep it tucked into my pocket because I don’t like it swinging around. image

5 Likes

In my pocket. Unless I’m carrying holsters then it’s a free for all.

5 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever stated it specifically but I’m definitely not interested in the belt loop style holsters or anything that would have a yo-yo or anything else hanging off me

4 Likes

Werrd yoyo holster.

2 Likes

One in ma pocket, one on a holster, one in my car and one in my snack drawer, lest I get hungry and want to throw.

5 Likes

Like Tom Kuhn dude. I don’t do hanging thingys.

3 Likes

Cargo shorts pockets during the spring, summer and fall. Then my backpack or coat pocket during winter :+1:

7 Likes

My jacket has a pocket which my kids refer to as my “secret yoyo pocket”. I never put anything in that pocket other than a yoyo, lol. During warm weather I either keep a throw in the back pocket of my jeans, or in a pocket in my shorts.

3 Likes

Since it’s still winter, I have plenty of pockets!

2 Likes

Most of my pants look like this

20181216_170220

23 Likes

You’ve got smiley pants!

I used to use the sig, “No, that’s not Skoal in my Pocket.”

I also carry some in my backpack.

9 Likes

in my pocket of course! in most of my photos theres a round thing bulging out of my sweatshirt front pocket. i have a holster, but i hate belt loop pants so i never use them.:thinking:

4 Likes

Fanny pack for the win. Holds my phone and 2 yoyos perfectly. Fanny packs get a lot of hate, but they are so practical that I don’t care.

6 Likes

Pocket most of the time. Perhaps a small 2 yoyo case in a backpack if I’m carrying one.

3 Likes

I have a black digital camera case that holds 2 yoyos. I sometimes were it on the back side of my belt like a fanny pack.

8 Likes

Doesn’t your wife tell ya to stop ruining your dungarees?

4 Likes