Horizon vs shutter

I’m going to change my vote and vote for the horizon again.

I’m going to vote again for the horizon

1 Like

It really depends on what type of tricks your interested in. If you like grinds and horizontal play, the horizon is for you. But if you are an all-rounder player go for the horizon.

I see what you did there. Well played sir, well played. :smiley:

1 Like

Shutter for me. It’s my go-to confidence yoyo when I’m having one of those can’t-get-it-together days. I got a horizon specifically to aid in learning fingerspins. It might get more reps the more I get into horizontal.

If I had to choose between a shutter and horizon and I had no option other than a shutter or the horizon. And I had to choose between just those two and not even consider anything else.

And I thought about that choice for 24 hours in a row and then had to come up with a decision.

I choose a Space Crown Ultra(:nerd_face:) without hesitation other than 24 hours I contemplated the other two.

2 Likes

And to that point, once I had a Peak but I traded it for two Duncan Mg’s . Also, another vote here for Horizon ( one vote a day limit ).

This may be your finest post yet. Well done sir. :smiley:

I would also vote again for the Horizon, but then trade it for a space crown.

1 Like

I enjoy both but if i had to pick one it would be the Shutter. I seem to have more confidence with it and IMO the Horizon feels heavy / clunky.

I choose the horizon because it makes me happy😂

I vote the eye of cthulu

oh, this is not over, not by a long shot.
a video vote for Horizon!

Great video I cried​:joy::smile::wink: (jk) but I’ll take the time to vote for the horizon again

Sorcery!

Horizon :100:

Shutter crew all the way, I unfortunately lost my Shutter by leaving it in Santa Barb not too long ago, but you best believe I’m getting another one!

Breaking News: A new study finds that Horizon players have more fun.
Here is a documentary all about it,

Very nice production but I still prefer the Shutter over the Horizon.

1 Like

The horizon team has overall cooler people. I saw Paul kerble do a wall flip. We all seem to be similar because I just got my wall flips outside​:joy::+1::smirk::wink:

The horizon team has overall cooler people? I’m so glad you enlightened us with this fact! Well everyone…it’s now official…the debate is over. I really didn’t care one way or another on this debate until now. - I will definitely hang with the Shutter crowd.