General-Yo's Official News

Never had a problem with organic throws.
Majesty didn’t sit long at all as I recall.

1 Like

maybe a more H wing throw sometime in the future? I always wondered if you’d ever try one. Like a H-ified 5 Star now that I know. xD And I never heard of Ernie having issues with selling his organic throws. My pal Nick locally hordes General yo throws with his CLYW and others. xD

Yeah, that majesty didn’t last long at all from what I remember. The first run sold out instantly, and the 2nd run with all the phases sold really fast too, not even making it to YYE if I recall…

I’ll just leave this here…

yoyo: Prestige

Maybe i’m thinking of the model 10 then, or maybe I am just imagining things.

if it don’t make it here it SOLD out fast. YYE normally is able to grab a few; then those go from what I see. Same with some of them on the BST. TBH, Ernie, Alvin, and Landon have SUCh a good reputation with their companies that when they normally show a yo-yo, we drool. Almost always. I really wish Alvin would pop a new FP but I’m glad to have my Katz meow. Only brand I need a yo-yo from is General Yo. So there ya go. I guess?

Yeah, it helps to know Ernie though. B-grades galore! I have owned 5 majesty’s!!!

Man. IF he ever came to San Antonio I’m sure I’d meet him to know him. xD Heard great things about him from Andrew so yeah.

Ernie’s awesome :smiley:

if Andrew Donnelly says he is he must be. That and Nick says he talks with him time to time. xD

Want to learn how to reed?
Well then, you’re welcome, haha.
Give it a thumbs up and share it around if you want to see more!

Brought to you by General-Yo:

-James Reed

Will there ever be M10s available on the yoyoexpert store?

There were M10s available when they first launched, but they went FAST. Pretty much the same with every General-Yo release here.

Well I clearly missed that…

Yes,
There was a package of over 25 of them stolen at Christmas time.
They have been found, and will be returned to YYE by the police soon.

What was the price range on the M-10s again?

^^
$110 for solids

That’s pretty shway~ Hopefully I may grab one. If not oh well.

Whats that proto on Instagram???

The new yoyo Ernie is making. Called the Ambition. Looks amazing!

1 Like