General Yo Fan Club Thread!!

This is the General Yo Fan Club thread.
Post your fav General Yo throw and why you like the throw.
Also just say why you like General Yo as a yoyo company, and just talk about General Yo.

My fav is the Model10 because its a big, floaty throw that can land absolutely ANY trick I throw at it.
Horizontal, suicides, slacks, complex tricks, and it spins forever! I did a long combo, and then expected it to spin out but it was still straight up, no tilt!!

1 Like

Oooo meeeeee

Honorary member #2.

Favorite G-Yo: Hard to pick a single one, but probably the Majesty! Jk. Five Star Version 2, followed closely by the Majesty

Honorary Member #3 I called it! Only have thrown a Purple Mountain Majesty but I’m buying a pre pro new Majesty tonight !:slight_smile:

Ya. I haven’t tried the majesty yet, but I bought a pre pro 2nd run one, and it should be here Tuesday or Wednesday.

Nice!! I can’t wait to get my majesty this week. So excited.

1 Like

My fav is the model 10 aka the Mio. i love general yo because Ernie is a great guy, he has helped me a lot, and has so much experience in the field of yoyo manufacturing.

7075 majesty, and I just love how cool Ernie is. I have spent over 500$ on general-yo in the past 2 weeks, and 0$ on anything else (I got a doritos taco friday though)

same here. Lol

I really like the model 10! But i havent tried many others except for the majesty…

So much to say about General Yo… So many good things.

Ernie is “stand up” guy. If you have the chance to meet him you’ll get it.

I’m a big fan. :slight_smile:

When he goes to your restaurant this october I should be able to meet him

Can I be part of the fun club? Innocent Little Kid Voice

1 Like

Yes, you can, my young one. Lol

Curse you cruel fate…

I was playing my new MIB BA Majesty, my first day of owning it…

And the slipknot slipped off of my finger. Why doesn’t this happen when I am playing my Protostar? No, this sad anomaly only occurs when I am playing my most loved yoyos, like my Majesty.

The Majesty hit the hard stone walkway outside, and walked the dog all the way into the grass, as I screamed “No!!! My baby!!”

It seemed to happen in slow motion, each ear grinding screech as the yoyo impacted the ground burning into my skull.

I have only dinged 2 yoyos in the past year.

My General Yo Majesty and my KLR.

Why most my most beloved plunge towards hard surfaces?

Yeah, I feel your pain that happens to me like all the time. I wish there was a way to put something on the side of the yo-yo, so that would it would not ding. 22nd Century lol. At least you get to play with it, and not have to worry about dinging it.

Atleast its 7075 so it probably took that abuse like a boss.

Is anyone else super excited for the next majesties? I’m getting 3

Wait… i could make that!!!

hehehe I love my brothers KLR. the majesty and model 10 just don’t spin enough for me.

Yu Tsumura made some about a year ago that we’re white Delrin ( or white something) sleeves that fit the edge and go In about an inch so if it hits the ground it hits the cover, but just enough for that so it doesn’t change the weight or shape