General-Yo Majesty

Ok, this isn’t so much a review as it is an opportunity to brag–I’ve got it, you don’t, what now, idiot? Haha just kidding… onto the review…

It’s the American answer to YYR–the epitome of a competition throw. This thing smokes the Code 2 and that’s not a statement I take lightly, thank you very much.

I don’t have anything more to say other than that this is the one most obvious pick I’d use to compete with, if I competed. This thing is from outer space probably, it spins like none other. Stable is too weak a word to use to describe this–it’s static.

Nice, solid feel. Dependable in the hand.

This thing kicks so much butt I feel guilty owning one, it’s too good for me. I am not worthy. Hahaha.

Get one. And keep your eyes open for other people saying great things about the Majesty, his royal highness. Or whatever. It’s GOOD!

I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE THIS YOYO EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NOT YET TRIED IT THE SPECS ARE PERFECT AND GENERAL YO IS PERFECT AND I CANNOT WAIT TO OWN THIS PIECE OF ART.

But serious… I didn’t think there could be something better than a KLR… but this just looks better. lol

Oh please post pics!!! PLEEEEEAAASSEE

1 Like

It’s way better than the KLR which is already amazing.

Ok, can do but my camera sucks.

It’s alright lol… I just wanna see a profile shot

ditto

Best pic I could get with my webcam. Hope that helps.

Here’s a gap shot taken from the GenYo website.

I as well have a Majesty and all I can say is WoW! Ernie is the man and it is going to blow a lot of throws out of the water! So smooth and stable, and I also didn’t think the KLR would be dethroned so soon as my favorite Gen Yo. Keep an eye out for the Majesty!!

The General-Yo Majesty is in one word… MAJESTIC!

Personally, I felt the KLR was a Grand Slam; a perfect yo-yo for me, almost like it was doing tricks effortlessly on auto pilot. It plays heavy and light, fast and slow all at the same time… Well what am I supposed to say now about the Majesty?

If I stick with the baseball analogy, what is better than a Grand Slam? Two Grand Slams back to back? That’s the only thing I can think of, but not sure that does the Majesty enough justice. I gave it to a player much better than me, who gets to play with tons of new throws, and I couldn’t get it back for 2 hours. Once I got it back and changed the string, I can’t stop playing with it either.

I’m no expert on the physics of yo-yo’s, but I was a bit skeptical when I heard it may have more mid weight, but I really love the weight placement on it. The Majesty is ultra stable while it just spins forever.

I highly recommend you get the Majesty, you will not be disappointed. It is truly a competition grade throw an edge above!

1 Like

I seriously cannot wait to get this thing!

I know a guy who has a proto, Isaiah Messer.

Now go bug him to death about it.

I wish I had one to brag about. :frowning:

General-Yo is not prone to “hype”, so all of this talk makes me want one that much more. I have heard the word “special” being used to describe this throw from a knowledgeable source.

Patience Geezer, patience.

I actually might own one by tonight.

There’s a guy at my Yoyo club who’s having a contest and the winner gets the Majesty

If you get a chance to try this new General-Yo out I think everyone would love to hear whatever pictures, thoughts and opinions you might want to share.

I’m going to have to talk to Ernie about reviewing one. Looks better than the KLR and I consider that Gen-Yo design the best and my favorite so far.

It’s better than the KLR, at least in the sense of competition-worthiness.

And I actually do own one now, and let me just say, GET ONE.

That’s all

Fantastic Throw! http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/03/3u4ydudy.jpg