General-Yo's Official News

I agree!

What if you did something like with a somewhat of a shape of a prestige with low walls that has like rounded edges so it’s smoother to the feel and has spikes in the middle so it’s easier to do thumb grinds and finger spins because I find a spike makes it easier to do finger spins for some odd reason. I am kind of thinking of a design of a prestige and The old torrent with its rounded edges mashed together somewhat to make a very unique Yoyo because most low walled yoyos in general don’t have spikes or anything. I think it could be interesting if it were made.

Ill take single metal yoyo any day over multiple metals, weight rings, etc…

give me yoyo half #1 an Axle and yoyo half #2 and I’m just fine. ;D

Finishing up song for our new Rock/ yoyo video this month.
Man, it takes allot of time for this type of project.
Will start filming at the DXL meet this weekend!

“Out of the box”! Moto I try to live by but few throws you see today do.

Yeah after a while 55-56mm Diameter and 43-44mm width gets kind of boring :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not for me ;D

Anyone excited for the new prototype Ernie has in the works?!

Yes

YES

Mayyybeeeee. Actually with a job now I’m wanting to get some older GY throws too. Like a Mini Star and all. :smiley:

I’m definitely gonna shoot for a b-grade. ;D

Yes! I’m loving the weight! Finally a light General Yo!

Got on the preorder list weeks ago, but i already know what shape the yoyo is going to be so i’m not going insane or anything.

You know that he is on the general yo team and probably helped Ernie design it :wink:

I’m super stoked about there being a prototype in the works! Gives me something to look forward to!

Hey Ernie. have you ever had plans for a newer Mini Star? Like, maybe one that is still small but not as small? I just wanna see more Bulby shappes that y’all used to. Kinda hoping the proto is like that. xD Either way, stoked to see it. Hopefully soon? xP

That’s essentially what the 5 star is. Credit to Chris Rhodes for the picture:

…More 5 Stars then. xD (Sorry, never touched a 5Star, mainly Mini and the old Magnum. )

Ernie had problems selling organic throws, he got worried when the majesty sat on shelves. Anyway the new one is not organic, :confused:.

The specs sound like they will suit my play style a ton!