General-Yo's Official News

I agree.

Iā€™d love to see a mid sized Prestige. Or an undersized Prestige.

Iā€™d like to see a 60 dia M10 style yoyo.
Large, floaty, and light.
Perhaps have a 68g weight? For some extra power :wink:

My thought is, Have it like what Klr is to Majesty
M10 is to this thing :smiley:

I like how everyone is saying " I want a yoyo youā€™ve already designed on a different size" sounds like youā€™ve done good Ernie.

I want to see an improved hatrick. If you could find a way to make that better I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Actually, If he were to revisit some older stuff, and modernize the deigns, like low walled and revamped the weighting. Hm. Iā€™d love to the the Entheos 2 and Essence 2!

Or maybe a play on yoyos. How 2 companies make yoyos like, mixing 2 yoyos, (Summit, H5xChief)
But with say. Torrent 2 cup and Prestige shape?
That would be so unheard of, it might just be something wonderful :slight_smile:

Full size USA Hatrick

Amen

A General-Yo Ti throw might be the greatest thing of all timeā€¦

But might be the most expensive things of all timeā€¦ā€¦

Worth it doeā€¦

It would be less than the dazzler.

I personally donā€™t like it when companies release ti throws, I would rather see a full run of relatively cheap ( compared to ti) throws that everyone can enjoy. I find that ti yoyos are produced in small amounts that are hard to get their hands on. That being said I think it would be interesting to see what Ernie could do with Ti.

1 Like

I am hearing you guys :slight_smile:

Does a Ti throw seem realistic?

As I read everyoneā€™s comments, I take them all in consideration for what we do next.
I am getting a better idea in what direction to go as we roll in to this new year.

Iā€™d really like you too do something out of the box and different. Not sure exactly what that is but I think your a pretty good brain stormer. :wink:

2 Likes

In order to compete with One Drop and CLYW, Ernie should consider making an affordable plastic that plays better than the Yeti and the Rally.

Stick to metals methinks!

Oh my god, yes. Any full/mid size Hatrick for that matter.

Do whatever you want Ernie. I trust that whatever you do itā€™ll be amazing!

2 Likes