Ebony EH

21 Likes

WOW that’s a rarity! <3

8 Likes

Do you call it eboneH?

9 Likes

I will now!!:grin:

10 Likes

That is our actual rooster named ‘Big Daddy’. He is a 1 of 1. The 1 of 2 EboneH is great too! :grin:

5 Likes

TMBR Fremont 2020 and Irving 2019

14 Likes

@TheThrowingGnome I’m also getting to get eHxotic this Friday with this WengeH fresh out of @vegabomb collection vault

17 Likes

That’s what I call my rooster!

4 Likes

Nice! Glad you got one of em!

2 Likes

I’ve been in an 80’s vintage mood this week…
49g SF No-Jive and a 52g Trickster. Both are SO smooth!

14 Likes

Recently I’ve been seeing these BC/What’s Next Museum of Yo-Yo History editions for sale in lots up on the auction site . This is one of my favorites and best playing 0A fixies in my collection, it plays and response so good that I’m kind of like Nigel in Spinal Tap with it, in that I don’t play it to much so it won’t loose that crispiness of it’s axle, and just savor it on occasion. So I’m giving it a few throws and then I’ll get back to my daily driver Play Simply No Jive.

10 Likes

These two are my companions for the day.

12 Likes

Surprised to find a hildy bro’s throw Still in stock. Showed up just in time for Friday

14 Likes

Thanks to @TheThrowingGnome I’m adding some Purple Heart to my TMBR Sullivan line up, 74g, 61g, and 54g.

17 Likes

Happy Friday yall! While I’ve got plenty of boutique throws I see so many positive comments on the simple legend wing and want to give it more of a chance. For some reason it doesn’t seem to appeal to me in the way others describe it maybe I just need to spend more time with it. I have heard they need to break in a bit

16 Likes

Testing out some new string with these two today.

15 Likes

What kind of cone is that? I’ve been searching for something to try out myself.

1 Like

It’s a 50-weight 100% cotton thread that I got off Amazon. I’m not a big fan of the strings I’ve made from it so far, I much prefer the Walmart brand string I’ve tried

3 Likes

On my last YYE order I picked up another Legend Wing, they were out of naturals so I thought I would give the Clear a go. I thought it would be like a lacquer similar to BC No Jives, but its more like a plastic film that’s been removed around the engraving and response, however It still Tape Measures. Has the newer YYF packaging, and this time it came with an extra cotton string. I still like the feel of new throws and that fresh response. This one weights in at 43 grams on my scale. Been doing 1.5 Fly Away Dismounts to Lunar catch stalls, very satisfying.

That fresh Legend Wing response check

15 Likes

Happy Friday throwers! May all your stalls and kickflips land true

15 Likes