Fixed Axle Friday Throws

Thanks!
Never thought my looping was anything to write home about, but nice to get noticed for it.
Looping is the heart of yoyo play. It’s what you did with a yoyo before 1a became a play style.
Thanks again for the kind words.

4 Likes

As a responsive yoyo guy you should look into some modern 0A type stuff as well. Plenty of stuff out there that the oldhats never even thought of with their non-bearing yoyos. As for looping, I still can’t get more than 4 or 5, and not nearly as clean as you did. Now you just have to learn how to loop with your non-dominant hand :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Been working non-dominant hand and stalls and stuff like that too.

2 Likes

Any success on landing a kickflip? That is where the 0A drug takes you and you can’t go back.

1 Like

It’s a slippery slope!

SpinWorthy KNack

Good Friday to ya’!

8 Likes

Today I get the pleasure of playing TMBR’s latest release the This-A-Way/That-A-Way in the Deluxe Maple edition set up That-A-Way laced with Zipline [kot-n] and keeping it 5.0A May with a TMBR Lil’ Barrel counterweight. This has to be one of my freshest setups ever.

18 Likes

How do you like it? Just got a shipment notification for my Rainbow Version.

3 Likes

It’s a whole lot of awesomeness. The response is uncanny.

5 Likes

When did TMBR sell counterweights???

1 Like

16 Likes

Lil’ barrels might be near on the horizon, 7 grams of goodness now that 5A is free.

4 Likes

really loving my TWTW too. Perfect response. I want more tmbrs now…

4 Likes

@Glenacius_K got me thinking about light woods in the Show some wooden yoyos you've made thread. One of my favorite light woods is Walnut and this O.U.T. Cheap Thrills comes to mind weighing in around 44-45 grams. Walnut just feels so premium in the hand and the darker tones make it look beautiful. Boutique cotton doesn’t hurt either being laced with Zipline [kot-n]. The Cheap Thrills can play with the best of them and has just a great classic shape to it.

16 Likes

10 Likes

YYF Legend.

13 Likes

very nice job on the Legend.

4 Likes

14 Likes

Not friday but i honestly really enjoy playing this piece of wood. Totally different experience then my 3n1 no jive. Loads of fun.

9 Likes

TMBR This-A-Way/That-A-Way is soooooo good

9 Likes